Pit X Reader(lemon)

You were on your way to the park. You were gonna meet Pit, your best friend. Yall have been friends since yall were 10. You finally arrived at the park and saw Pit waiting on you. "Hey (y/n). You look beautiful." Pit said. You blushed "thanks Pit. you don't look bad yourself." you said and giggled. "Hey you want to have some fun (y/n)?" Pit asked. "Sure!" you replied. "Alright follow me." Pit said and grabbed your hand and walked to his house. You looked confused "Why are we going to your house?" you asked. "Youll see." Pit said. Yall arrived at his house and he opened the door. He lead you to his room and pinned you down on his bed. You blushed as he kissed your neck and took your shirt off. You took his shirt off for him and he took your bra off. He sucked on your breast as you moaned out. After he was done he took his pants off you looked at him shyly and took his boxers off. He took you (skirt, shorts, pants, or whatever your wearing.) and your panties. He positioned himself and he slid his hard member in. The pain was unreal it hurt you started to cry and Pit looked concerned. "Want me to stop? I don't want you hurt." Pit asked.  "I-I'm fine I just need to adjust." you said. You moved around a little and felt pleasure Pit took this sign and thrusted slowly as you moaned. He went faster and faster and you moaned louder and louder. You felt a not in your stomach and you knew you were about to cum. Pit was ready too after a few more thrusts yall both cummed together.                                                                                                                 (welp another finished and I was bored soooo I made this hope you enjoyed it ill be making more....bye)