Kaito Shion X Neko reader ;3 Part 1

You were working with the Vocaloid's, you were friends with everyone there. Although, you are as quiet as a mouse. You are 16 years old, you are a neko girl. You had one crush, it was on Kaito Shion. You wanted to tell him but, you wanted him to be with Miku so you stayed quiet. One day, it was different, it was almost like Kaito was flirting with you. He would hug you from behind and say some weird comments. The comments were "Hey there, cutie." or "You look very cute today." You were thrown off by this so, you asked "Hey Kaito, may I speak to you?" you asked, very shyly. "Sure, anything for you." he said and walked to you. "What were all those comments you made towards me earlier?" you asked. "Oh that." he rubs the back of his neck. You see a slight blush on his face "Uh Kaito..?" you asked. "Well that's because I have a crush on you." he says (me: -claps- NOW GO DO THE DO! you: THATS TOO SOON HATSUNE-CHAN~! me: BLEH BUT I MUST SHIP!)

You blink, you didn't know what to say. So, Kaito leaned in and kissed you on the lips. You blush and squeak "K-Kaito!" you whined. "What~?" he asked. "I-I didn't expect that.." you say. "Oh? Well, maybe you can come to my room later and have some fun~?" he asks. Your eyes widen "Nya~! Stop!" you covered your face. He did something that turned you on. He pulled your tail and whispered in your ear "So, are you going to come by later~?" he says in a seductive tone.

(Oki that's all for right now! Please don't be mad at me XD)