Character Description!

A/N

So I've written one Wattpad story already, but I've had this idea for a fanfic of one of my ultimate biases: L.Joe of Teen Top. I'm still very new to this.... And I don't know if anyone's gonna bother reading this so whatever... I guess I can read it to myself xD. Anyways here it is! My very first fanfic Trainee and the Star

Characters

Lizzy (Lee Toi Hee) (pronounced Toy He)

Born and raised in Canada. But suddenly moves to Korea. She knows nothing about Korean culture and doesn't even know a word in Korean. She's an anime fanatic, tomboy and somewhat introverted. She likes to keep to herself and doesn't like people to see her as weak. Quite talented in the arts, but as failed to show it off because of past experiences. Has fallen in love once but....

L.Joe

The Lee Byunghyun that everyone that knows Teen Top should know. Known as the Mischievous Rapper, he really is mischievous and quite the hard nut to crack. His raps are fierce but deep inside he longs for someone with the key to unlock his heart. Like he once stated on Beatles Code 2 (variety show) "I don't believe in dating many girls. Next one I date, I'll probably marry her."

Rest of the members of Teen Top

Basically the same as when you see them on variety shows and BTS footage. I didn't feel like writing a paragraph description for each :P

Special Guests

There will be scenes featuring other kpop idols that will either create problems, add some witty banter, help solve the problem or just be there kuz I like them.

A/N

Forgot to mention, but I'm not too good at photo editing/shopping so if you have an idea for a cover page. Feel free to send it to me. Thanks a bunch! Enjoy! Hwaiting~!

***EDIT: I WILL FROM NOW ON ADD A YOUTUBE MULTIMEDIA VIDEO THATS FOR MUSIC! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LISTEN TO IT!!! I'LL TRY TO CHOOSE MUSIC BASED ON WHAT'S HAPPENNING! THANKS!!!!!!