Chapter 2 - Just Begun

A/N *So here's another chapter! Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoy! Still looking for a cover photo.... Just message me if you have ideas! Let's go~~^^ BTW any romanized Korean that appears here is kuz the character doesn't understand Korean :)

__________________

*Toi Hee's POV*

"I can't believe it! You're going to the otherside of the world for God know's how long!" Sarah said as she had her hands on my shoulders. "I can't believe it either," I replied, "who knew that my parents would be so supportive in letting me go to another continent without them." I looked over to my parents who were talking to the flight attendant making sure everything was ok once I arrive in Korea, because I'm still a minor.

"I'm so happy for you! But I'm gonna miss you so much! You have to text me, or whatever it takes to keep in touch!" Alexis declared while ruffling my hair. "Ya ya I get, don't worry, I will, I'm gonna miss you so much." I said. I hate goodbyes.

Jenni was just standing back watching the three of us talk. I felt so bad for leaving her after all she's helped me with over the 12 years we've known each other for. "Come here you." I said as a walked over to her. Her eyes started to water, she wiped them away quickly and gave me a big silent hug. "I'm gonna miss you. And whatever happens, I'll always support you ok?" Jenni whispered in my ear with a sob. I patted her back and buried my face in her coat. "Mmhm, I love you. You're my best friend, more than that you're my sister." We hugged one last time.

"Bye..." I said quietly has a headed towards to gate with my parents. The 3 of them waved back until I couldn't see them anymore. I shrunk into my coat until you could barely see my eyes. I was crying. I didn't think I could cry anymore.

It's been 2 weeks since I first met the scout, Mr. Andy, at school. He was nice and business like, he met with my parents and things happened and here I am now, 30 minutes away from boarding a plane to Seoul to become a Kpop idol.

"Hey kiddo! Cheer up! You'll be home to visit soon enough. And looking at the schedule Mr. Andy brought us, you'll be so busy you'll probably forget about us!" My dad said. "You've come such a long way since you first came to live with us. Back then you never talked, never wanted to share your thoughts, but now look at you! Going to Korea to chase your dreams!"

"Your father's right! Smile a bit! You're prettier when you smile Lizzy." My mother chimed in with a smile, but I could tell she was also holding back tears. They both walked me until security and we hugged for a long time. My mother gave me a kiss on the cheek and my dad gave me peek on the forehead and pinched my cheeks.

I walked though the gates, I looked back and they waved to me. I waved back. I was about to begin my new chapter in life, all the way on the other side of the world.

Once at the Seoul Incheon Airport, I got my carry-on and my luggage and exited though the glass doors. And man was there a lot of people holding up signs waiting for people to come home. I looked at a sheet of paper in my hand. I was to look for "TOP Media". I looked around and around and I finally found Mr. Andy, who came back to Korea early to pick me up, in casual clothing holding up a sign with "TOP Media" on it. Here we go, I thought and gulped down my fears.

"Hey! Miss. Lee-" Mr. Andy started. "Just call me Lizzy." I said cutting him off. I feel so awkward with formalities. "Certainly, Lizzy! Let's get in the van and get to the office. I haven't found a dorm for you yet so you'll have to stay in the practice rooms at the office. I'm sorry, you're our first female trainee, and I can't possibly have you sleeping with the guys." He said with a wink at the end.

We drove through the city of Seoul, it's like those metropolitic cities you see in movies. Everywhere there were apartment buildings, office buildings, all of them huge and tall and slick. We drove for about 30 minutes until we reached to buidling. Mr. Andy turned around and smiled and said "Welcome to TOP Media!"