Chapter 2 Aries Pov

This chapter is being edited. So if there are random unfinished sentences and just random things that don't make sense, don't worry, I'll fix it as soon as I can.

'My music blasted. I had headphones on at full volume to block out the sound of a dozen annoying kids. I was on my way to a camp. But it wasn't a normal camp like you would go to. It was a camp to learn how to be a spy. I know, it is as bad as it sounds. The worst part is though, I have to be a spy! I can't choose what I want to do. As soon as I turn 19, I have to move to mother freakin' Washington! I live in Maine. So I have to travel all the way across the country in 2 years.

I could think if a million things that would be better than being a spy. Like a veterinarian. Which I did actually want to be. But did my parents care? Nope! My parents just HAD to send me to this camp!

Well, at least I'm not alone here. My best friend, Leo came too. We've been friends since we were kids. Now here we are, going to this stupid camp together. And I didn't even get to sit next to him. I'm stuck with this girl with bright purple hair. She looked just as annoyed as I was. I stared out the window for a while, listening to my music. Until I noticed she was staring at me.
"Got a problem?"
I said, putting my headphones down.
"No, just your face."
She responded. I grinned. Usually girls just don't respond when I say something like this to them. I liked her. She was cool.
"Wow, you've got guts, kid, talking to the big bad like that."
I said, still grinning.
"Sure you are..."
She scoffed, looking away from me. I was going to start telling her off, (I have anger issues, get over it) but then the megaphone stopped me.
"All campers report to your assigned cabins."
She got up and left. I stared at her purple hair for a second. It was so vibrant it actually hurt my eyes. I then then got up and left.

"So, what cabin are you in?"
Leo asked me. I looked at the red paper in my hand.
Cabin 105
The red paper read. Of corse the cabin I was assigned was the farthest from the bus stop.
"Nice, me too. Hey, who were you sitting next to? I sat next to Virgo."
Leo said, smiling. Leo had a crush in Virgo ever since he was little. I smiled and said,
"Nice. I sat next to this girl with bright purple hair. I almost got in a argument with her."
Leo smiled and said,
"Who have you not gotten in a argument with yet? Wait, you mean that girl?"
Leo pointed ahead. I looked up and saw her.
"Yep, that's her."
I said. I kept starring at her for a bit. Despite the fact that she really made me mad earlier, she was still really cute.

After about 5 minutes we finally made it to my cabin. I stopped when I saw her go in the same cabin I was assigned to. Well, this next month will be interesting. I ran my fingers through my red hair and opened the door. The cabin was fairly large. Leo went ahead and sat in one of the beds. He then looked down at his phone.

There were 4 other people here too. Other than Leo I only knew Taurus, Pisces, Virgo, Cancer, and Ophiuchus. Ophiuchus was new to the team. I've known her the longest and we used to be really good friends. But then she started to get a little bit weird. And this just got worse and worse. So since then I've try to avoid her. And now we're in the same cabin together. This is going to be a fun summer.

Later in the day we all just sat in the cabin and talked. I didn't know the majority of these kids and since I was the leader, it was important that I got to know everyone. Me and Leo were talking with Aquarius and he was cool. We talked for a while until I over heard the purple haired girl say,
"I'm sorry. That was rude what I said. Please, forgive me. That was terrible leadership skills."
What? Leadership? I took out the red paper in my pocket and read it

Name: Aries Max Reight
Age: 17
Parents: Amy Reight and Joseph Reight
Role: Leader

Yea. I was the leader. Was she claiming to be the leader? I can't let her do that. I walked over to her.
"Oh, and who says you're the leader? On the paper it says I'm the leader!"