Chapter 6: Aries Pov

I looked to my left to see Scorpio running towards me. She had something on her hands. A purple post it note?
"Uh, hey. What's up?"
I said.
"I've been looking for you everywhere! Anyways, I found this. Who do you think made this?"
She said, handing me the note. I read it. My eyes widened in the process. They'll hurt her if she continues to hang out with me? Holy crap we have a real life Yandere on our hands! It's just like the game! And I'm Senpai! I don't know how to feel about this...
"Wow. That is crazy. I don't know who could have wrote this. All I know is that their insane and need some serious help"
I said. Scorpio laughed. I smiled.
"Well, let's go back to the cabin."
She said. We walked off.

~Time Skip~

We go back to the place where all the cabin are and we already see that somethings wrong. Everyone's running around like crazy yelling Pisces name.
"Aries! Scorpio! Have you seen Pisces anywhere!"
Leo yelled to us.
"N- No, what happened, where is she?"
I said. Pisces is an important part of the team. Wether she thinks she is or not!
"She went missing. We- We found this on her bed."
He said as he handed me another purple post it note.

5 Left

Chills went down my spine. The person who wrote the note is not only after Scorpio. But after every girl. I stayed silent.
"Well crap. I got this too."
Scorpio said, handing Leo the purple note we got. Leo examined it. Soon after he looked up, Virgo can up behind Leo.
"Any luck?"
She asked.
"No, sorry."
Leo responded.
"Why does this have to happen? When I finally make a friend she gets kidnapped by some crazy Yandere! Of corse..."
She said.
"Don't worry, we'll find her."
Scorpio said.
"Yea and when we do, I'll make sure the person never does it again"
Virgo said, angry.
"I'll look in the cabin for any evidence."
I said, walking off. When I was inside I noticed a not on my bed. I grabbed it and ripped it open.

Hello Aries. I hope you and your fellow zodiac friends are having fun. But there is a case that needs investigating. Many reports have been made about a group of clowns killing people. They say they are carrying black balloons. They are roaming in your area so it won't be very hard to track them down. Good luck.

-Headquarters.

Wow. That's creepy. But exciting! Out first case! But we need Pisces... She was always the bait. And that, for this mission, is pretty important. I guess we could have Cancer do it. I shoved the note in my pocket and ran outside the door.
"Scorpio! I need you!"
I yelled
"Yea?"
She said.
"We just got out first mission."
"Now? Ugh, of course out first mission is on the same day our partner goes missing"
Scorpio said.
"Yea."
I replied. Why would anyone want to take her?

-sigh- I had to cut this chapter short bc I have these amazingly looking death machines on my fingertips

And it's super hard to type XD Yes, they're fake. And they have fallen off about 5 times so far. U leik ma hand posing skillz 😏. Also the mission is based off of what's going on in quite a few states. Yes. There are actually clowns roaming around. One school actually went on lockdown bc a clown knocked on the window. Or so I've heard 😋. But don't worry! They're not actually killing anyone.

 PROOF

PROOF

Btw the other girl is my cousin. She was taking a pic to send to my friend who is terrified about the whole thing X3