First day

Jacks perspective

I was sent to a new school for rich boys, to me it was a paradise sense I was gay. I got into the school because of my grades. When I got there I got nervous and started to play with my green hair. I looked up to see the most handsomest boy up ahead, I blushed and started to walk inside. The school was huge and full of expensive things, sometimes I wish I was rich I mumbled to myself. All of a sudden I heard a voice from behind and go kicked in the leg. " look boys new, poor meat." They started to laugh at me. I started to cry, I just cried nothing more nothing less. When I looked up the boys were gone and the boy from earlier was standing there. " are u alright?" He asks me while helping me up. "Yeah I'm fine...thank you." I say while getting red.

Marks perspective

I saw him in the hall, he was perfect, his hair, his body. I wanted to kiss him there and then. All of a sudden I saw boys betting him up and I lost it, I ran over and punched them, which caused them to leave. I turn around and I saw him, I help him up and he thanks me, I noticed that he was blushing which made me blush. "What's ur name kid?" I asked trying to keep my cool. "It's Sean but my parents call me Jack" I blushed he was adorable "well jack my names Mark nice to meet u." I stick my hand out and we shake. " we should head to class" I tell him, he nods and we walk to class. Together.

Hi guys, this is my first book so it might not be good. I'm writing septiplier because I love it and ship it. Well i hoped u liked it. Bye~