The new kid

"hey becka" i turned around to see the one person i di not want to see "when will you get it trough your head that i am NOT into you Jake" "i hope you don't fall for the new kid." he said blankly. sorry to be so rude, I am Becka Jones. Not rebeka, just Beka. i am one of the popular students at Manchester high. and we rarely get new kids so for once i was interested in what Jake said. "huh?" i said mildly surprised . "you haven't heard yet?" he said teasing "no." i said blankly. "oh, His names marcel he is in our year. he is coming today." "cool, now just don't be mean." i said as i walked off thinking about 'Marcel' . i sat down in the middle left of the class room as Ashley walked in. "hey Becka! how was your weekend?" she said in her squeaky annoying voice."good thank you" i said with a plastic smile."is anyone sitting there?" she said, "yes, sorry,? " i replied "by who?" aww my goad just leave. "marcel" i said as she just laughed and walked away. yay! i got out a pencil and started scribbling when i heard the door open and close again. i looked up to see who i guessed was Marcel. He looked around as the class grew silent He was coming towards me when some idiot stepped on his lace making him trip over. he immediately fell dropping his books. he looked up to see the whole room erupt with laughter, i saw his eyes were full of hurt as he got up and ran out ofthe room."what was that for" i screamed at the class. they went silent and one kid was confident enough to say "he was a nerd!"  i got up and ran after him. i am popular but not cruel, wait why am i doing this? the bell rang  but i still kept looking for him. i turned the last corner to hear sobbing. i looked around until i found Marcel sitting down next to a vending machine crying. I din't know what to say so i just spoke my mind. "you left your books behind" i said as he looked up and i felt so guilty because the hurt written on his face was unbearable."why d-did y-you fol-low me-e?" he said stuttering wich was adorable. "because i am not a bitch" i replied sitting next to him. "you shouldn't say words like that." he said shocked and i had to suppress my giggles. "oh i am not a meaninie" i said instead . as he let out some adorable giggles as i laughed along as well. "i like you, i think your nice." i said randomley. "no one has ever liked me before?" aww i feel bad but happy all at the same time. "well Marcel, I promise to be your closest accompanist till the end of all time!" i said confidentley. "t-thank y-you"

this story will not have authors notes!!!!!!!!!! but i will hold competitions.