Detective Lynch: Phone Call

Chapter Two

I pick up the Phone,and Call Mom and Dad. Its Rings,And Rings,And Rings. No Answer. A Tear Drop Runs down my Face, "Where Could they Be?" I tell the Owner that The Show cant go On Without the Guys, He Tells the Entire R5Family That They will get There Refunds and Will Soon post when they will Play here Again. I Walk out to the Parking Lot,And Then to the Limo, I hop in, Hoping they are in there. I Open the door, Peaking my Head Through, No one. Only the Limo Driver. I ask Him to Drive me Back to the Hotel. "Where are the boys?" He asks Me. I dont answer. What am I supposed to Say? They Ran away? No. I rather Find them myself,then get the Whole Paparazzi Involved . I never had any Paparazzi Drama,but i seen Youtube Videos, they seem Really bad. When I arrive at the hotel,i Run out Ignoring Everyone. Running to my Room,I slammed the door open. No one. I close the door. "Ok this is Really not Cool." Suddenly I remember, My Cellphone. I didn't Try Calling them yet. I called Riker First, no answer. Rocky? No answer. Ross? No answer. Ell? And of course... No Answer. My last Hope is Ryland. "Please work, please work" i say to myself. Someone picks up the Phone. "RYLAND?!?!" What Sounds Bad is a "RYDEL? RYDEL? ARE YOU THERE RYDEL? " "GUYS? WHERE ARE YOU IN EXTREMELY WORRIED!!" Another voice goes on the Phone, "Don't worry Sweetie,They are fine..." Ross,Rocky,Ryland,Ratliff,and Riker i all hear there Crying Voices for help. " Who are you And where are my Brothers? " I say Furiously.

The Voice Replies "They are Fine.. As Long as You choose to let them stay Gone. Forever. "