Detective Lynch : What?

Chapter One

On November 16,2013 R5 Played In Los Angles at Club Nokia. I Opened Up The Concert With "Love Me Like That" . Ratliff Starts Playing the Drums,Riker Play The Bass,And Rocky and Ross Play the Guitar. I come Down my Little area with my Sparkly Mic. "Another Day in Heaven" I say to my self in my head. I begin to sing" I Wake Up and My Hair a Mess,Im to Lazy to get to get Dress, I love The way you love cause you love me like that, i love the way you love me like that,I a Primadonna,some how you still Wanna ,Give me Eveything I want yeah. " I continue the Song. But Suddenly... " Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah , I dont Have to Say Nothing to... " Lights turn off. "De Nada?" I say in a fear High Pitch voice. The R5 Family Cheers thinking it Must be a New thing. The Music stops playing.. The lights Turn back On. I turn around and See Nothing But Their Instruments Behind me. "Guys?" I say in Shock. "Guys this isn't Funny.!" Nothing. Not a single word. "Guys i will Be Right Back i Just need to Find The Boys." I say to the R5Family So they wont get worried. I go Backstage and see None of the boys. So i go upstairs to the Lights booth ,where Ryland Usually is, And see He isn't there Either . I looked around, All i see are the workers. No Riker. No Rocky. No Ross. No Ryland. And No Ratliff.

--------------------------------------------

Do you guys love the Story So far?