2. Memories

Juvia’s POV

“I’m sorry Juvia.” That is all Gray-sama said.

“Juvia misses you, Gray-sama.” Juvia suddenly fell on her knees crying quietly. Juvia would not want to be heard by Gray-sama. Juvia doesn’t want to bother him anymore. Juvia was only a disturbance to Gray-sama’s future. Juvia don’t want to be a burden to Gray-sama. He needs to concentrate in his studies.

Juvia cried on the kitchen with my knees on the floor for about 20 minutes. Juvia needs to get up now before Gray-sama comes out of his room. Juvia just pick up the plates we have eaten and she cleans up in the kitchen. Juvia wants to forget what happened tonight, Juvia was planning on having good conversation with my Gray-sama but Juvia can’t. Juvia just can’t. It was painful to look at him, smile at him and love him but not loving Juvia back. He left Juvia here alone. Juvia's life without him here was so painful…

2 years ago.

“Hello children! Welcome to FTail Colleges.” He looks weird but I’m thankful that Juvia have been admitted in this prominent school. They said only few students were enrolled here and most students here were really smart. Juvia really wants to be here. I think this was the best school for Juvia. Juvia had been bullied and outcast on her high school days. Only few would talk to Juvia. They all think that Juvia is weird. So Juvia wanted to be here. Juvia think that this school was fitted to her. Juvia may start her new life here.

“You will stay here for all semester. Since, our school is located far away from the city. Two students will share one room in this dormitory. We already posted the paper so just look for your names and your roommates and also your room number. Dorm leader Mira will give you the keys to your room. Classes will start next week so with the orientation. That is all and welcome freshmen.” Dean Makarov said.

Juvia looked at the paper posted on the bulletin board. “Where’s my name? L-L-ockser…” This place is so crowded. I couldn’t breathe.

“Excuse me...” Juvia gasped for air as I exited on the crowd. Juvia sighed. “Juvia will just look later…”

When, the other students had finished looking for the rooms, roommate and keys. Juvia started to go to the bulletin board… ‘Juvia Lockser…oh there it is...’

“Building A Room 16.” Juvia heard a man’s voice said the same room as mine.

Juvia looked at him. Spiky black hair, black eyes and good posture. No, perfect posture. Perfect. Juvia felt a blushed on my cheek. It is him. Juvia knows this man. ‘Why is Juvia suddenly like this?’

“Oh you two are left…here’s the key…” The dorm leader said with a smile. She was beautiful.

“Huh? I was partnered with her…I mean a girl. Isn’t it too awkward?” The man asked with his cool voice.

Juvia knows him. Gray Fullbuster. Juvia’s classmate on high school. Juvia didn’t even know he enrolled here. Juvia thought he wasn’t interested to go to college.

“Excuse me. Do we have a problem here?” Dorm leader blinked her eyes. She is too pretty.

“I am just confused for a moment. Is it really okay that opposite gender should be roommates?” He asked with a polite and cool voice.

“Of course, my son. All freshmen were roommates with their opposite gender. This will also be part of learning. DISCIPLINE. Just enjoy your stay here okay, Fullbuster.” The dean explained.

“Scary...” Juvia whispered.

“Yah, think?” He heard Juvia. Blood rushed through my face.