Will x Brooklyn (Requested

(Requested by Kressy_Kid )

(A/N: I know it isn't Christmas, but in the last episode of stranger things season one it was Christmas towards the end so yea :P )

-Brooklyn-

I was going over to the Byers because of Christmas. It's been a tradition for how many years now...10? Ugh! I don't know. "Sweetie are you dressed?" Called my mom. "No!" I yelled from upstairs. I had to wear this red dress every year and I don't like wearing a dress. At. All.

-Time skip-

"Why does Will get to wear pajamas every Christmas" I asked. "Well you could put yours on when we get in the house" my mother said ringing the door bell. When Miss Byers answered the door we said hello and walked in.

I tried to find Will but he wasn't in the kitchen or the living room. I opened his bedroom door to check and there he was still sleeping, but didn't wake up earlier than me? He was cute...uh....did I just say cute?! He's my best friend....nothing more.

"Will...Will" I said. He wouldn't wake up, he's always been a heavy sleeper, but I have my ways to get him out of bed. "There's cake" I said. "Cake!" Will said excitedly.

I giggled. "Aww....you tricked me" said Will sadly. "Well you need to get out of bed sleepy head" I said. "I know I know...maybe five more minutes" said Will. "I'll pour Ice on you" I said. "I'm up" Said Will.

We started to walk out and we sat on the couch. "Can I tell you something" asks Will. "Sure" I said. "Brooklyn...I-uh. Really really like you...more than a friend" said Will. "You do" i said blushing. "Yea" Said Will. "I like you too" I said. Will started blushing and it was cute and funny at the same time. I kissed him on the cheek and he went tomato red. "Merry Christmas Will" I said.

(A/N: Sorry I'm such a slow writer it's how I am and why I closed my requests!

Btw I wanted to say when you request something...don't request an imagine with smut please. I can't write it even if my life depends on it!)