Ill go to the upside down for you / Will x Reader

(Read A/N at the end please)

-Will-

I was in my room staring at the ceiling from my bed. I've been like this since y/n went to the upside down, I miss her so much.

"You have to roll a 16 or higher" said Lucas. "Fire ball" said Dustin. "Too risky cast a protection spell" she said. "The hydra is tired of your silly bickering" said Mike. "Fire ball the hydra Will" she said. I rolled the dice and it was a 16. "Yes!" I said. "The hydra was defeated and Dustin held up the 7 heads victorious" said Mike. He closed the book.

I keep remembering that day like it was yesterday, I think I remember it too well.

That was way too short, it made no sense" she said. "It was ten hours" said. "What about the lost knight?" Asks Dustin. "And the proud princess" said Will. "The proud princess defeated another monster, and there was a medal ceremony" started Mike. "A medal ceremony" asks Dustin. "Sorry to interrupt the excitement but I gotta go, mom is going to get worried, I'll see you guys around" she said.

I hope she knows no matter what, I'll always go into the upside down for her.

(A/N: I decided to write this because the upside down and the normal world in stranger things is like a long distance relationship or friendship

(A/N: I decided to write this because the upside down and the normal world in stranger things is like a long distance relationship or friendship. Your so far, but slow at heart. I do have friends that are far away)