Rivals[Jin:Sowon]

Jin's POV

*riiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg* 

The bell rang and our class started. Mrs Cheon entered our class followed by a girl I guess she's new because   I haven't seen her here yet.

"Okay class , today we have a new student please be good to her. Sweetie...could you introduce yourself "she asked and turned to her."

Hey Everyone I'm Kim So Jung , please call me Sowon, it's so nice meeting all of you please take care of me.....If you want you can ask me some questions" she smiled at us.Then suddenly Namjoon raised his hands

"Hey Sowon I'm Namjoon, I just want to know if you're smart" he said. I swear he always asks that question to every new student.

"Hi Namjoon, To be honest yes I am"

"Okay if you can answer all of my questions, then I approve" he said smiling

"What percentage of the earth is covered by water?"

"About 71 % "

"Why is the sky blue?"

"The Solar radiation sunlight is scattered across the atmosphere by a process called diffused sky radiation. The sky is blue because much more short-wave radiation blue light is scattered across the sky than long-wave radiation red light. "

"What is the radius of the moon?"

  "1,737 km" 

"What about Neptune?"

"24,622 km"

"Ughhh I give up, you win!"

Daebak! All of her answers are correct. Then Tae teased me 

"Ohohoho Jin Hyung , looks like you have a rival"

"Shut up Tae, it's obvious that she won't be able to beat me. She looks I don't know ....dumber?" After I said that the class ooohhhheeeed .That Sowon girl suddenly approached me and slammed her hands on my desk. How dare she! No one does that to me!

Sowon's POV 

I heard what the guy said. Wow! That's really offensive. Ughhh I want to kill him for looking down at me.

"Excuse me Mr.Guy who kinda....looks like a girl, I'm not dumb I'm the ace of my previous school. You don't have the right to call me dumber than you because it's obvious that you're dumber than me. Maybe your friend here is right , I'm your new rival and you're mine"

"Yah!!! How dare you call me Mr.Guy who looks like a gir--"Okay stop it you two, it's early in the morning and you're already fighting! 

Mrs.Cheon cut his words, serves him right! 

"Sorry for causing a fight on my first day Mrs.Cheon it's just that.... he's provoking me"After I said that I glared at him.

"It's fine, just don't do it again by the way you can sit next to Taehyung. Tae please raise your hands"Taehyung raised his hands and I went to sit beside him.

"Hi there Sowon I'm Kim Taehyung , you can call me Tae or Bwi! By the way I'm sorry about Jin hyung's attitude awhile ago he's just too competitive when it comes to grades but don't worry he's nice when you get to know him"

"Oh okay, it's also nice to meet you and it's better if we stay as rivals after what he said to me"

"Okay fine , but he's really nice!"

"Yeah yeah I already know you don't have to repeat it "After that he showed me his gummy smile.

 Mrs.Cheon continued her lessons until it was break time. Yay finally food!!! I was walking my way to the canteen when a girl bumped into me.