Chapter 11

"Your what!?" Caleb says. "My boyfriend" I say as soon as I say that my phone starts ringing the caller ID said "Mom" I answer the call "Hello" I say. "Hi sweetie, since you crashed your car and all of your tires are flat I'm afraid that this months paycheck will be going towards fixing your car! I'm very disappointed in you!" She says angrily. "But I never crashed my car!" I say firmly! "Get to the ice cream store now!" She says angrily, she hangs up. "Can I take your car to the ice cream shop?" I ask Brennan. "No, because I'm coming with you!" He says, I hug him.  10 minutes later we arrive at the ice cream store. "Mom I swear I didn't crash my car even ask Brennan!" I say "I know you didn't sweetie, we checked the ice cream shops security cameras and saw a girl that drive your car away and when she got back she popped all the tires!" My mom says "Can we see the video" I ask her Brennan, I, my dad follow my mom into the store and head for the security room, she plays the video I realize who the girl was. "It was Arden" I say. "Who's that?" My dad says confused. "A girl that's trying to ruin Brennan and I's lives!" I say "And how do you know she did this?" He asks "I saw her face in the video" I say. My mom pulls out the camera and starts to vlog. "Hey guys, right now we are at a ice cream place because some one crashed Annie's car" my mom says to the camera as she walks outside to show them my car! My dad calls someone to tow my car and we all head home, Brennan calls his mom and tells her he's spending the night at Annie's. When we get home Caleb and Hayley are already sleeping, "Brennan you can sleep on the couch and you can wear some of Caleb's clothes tomorrow for school." My mom says putting a blanket and pillow on the couch for Brennan. "Thanks" he says. I walk up stairs and put my pajamas on, when I get downstairs Brennan is already asleep. I walk over to him and kiss him on the for head, "I love you" I whisper. I walk upstairs then quickly fall asleep. "TIME FOR SCHOOL" I hear my mom yell. I get out of bed, brush my hair, then I put on a black tank top and a red flannel, ripped jeans, and my black hightop converse, I grab my phone, and my backpack. I walk downstairs and see everyone already eating, Brennan is wearing some of Caleb's clothes. I sit down at the table and grab a muffin. "Oh my gosh you guys got to get to the bus stop" my mom says looking at the clock. Everyone grabs their backpacks and walk out the door. "I love you mom" I say hugging her. "I love you too Annie Banany" She says.