A true Story of Batman

Im Bruce Wayne, better known as Batman. You may ask yourself why im writing this. Well, what your about to read is my official retirement from crime fighting.

Everyone mentions my other me as a simbol of peace, hope and liberty; but I dont see it that way. A true hero is someone that doest'n hide behind the shadows. He must give his everything for the people and for his city. Well, things in Gotham are like anywhere else, we are ruled by a governor like a state 51. The justice sistem like any othe. The police investigates, someone is detain, they go to court and a judge decides. Thas what everybody thinks, but in the shadows, everything is a monopoly playing with our rights. The only people that dont complain are the rich and the high society.

I'ive always wanted to do this to fix this city and fell proud about Gotham. The reality is that is too late. I,ve captured too many criminals, and most of them are free right now. And example of this is my enemy The Joker. So many crimes paying for their actions and they are free. What can I do. I cant decide who lives and who dies. All I want is justice. This confession has a name, Rosharc.

I investigated this criminal for two weeks. No one knew about him; this was a personal thing. I said to myself "His just a normal person that kills people, but those people were extremly corrupt". For this guy, justice was to kill them. I only face him once, and he beat me completely. But he didn't kill me, he said that i was prospect for his cause. Kill people that harm Gotham, but i was no part of that. He help me understand the true nature of justice.

He gave me a list of men that loked innocent, but like me, they did dirty work in the shadows. I always had hope, but deep down I knew he was right. This whole thing wasn't going to change, but instead get worse. Everyday I saw how innocent people were put in jail and how the guilty were free to do whatever the wanted. This is not the ciry i want. I cry before her thinking that it could change, but honestly I know that this is getting worse.

From Bruce
To my family
Alfred, if you read this, dont say anything. Wait for my death to tell my adoptive children, or not.

Prologue
Bruce is in his cave storing his letter in a secret place. Alfred arrives and sees him crying. He ask Bruce whats happening and he repleid "I've seen the truth of life, but i wont give up. My simbol will still be seen in the night sky and everyone will count on me because im
BATMAN".