Green Love [Taehyung x Sujeong]

Ding!

Taehyung groaned as he sat up on his bed to check his message.

[1 message from Sujeongie<3]

He smiled and opened up the message. All feelings of exhaustion seemed to disappear at the thought of her. He had stayed up almost all night and barely got to sleep before he had to work again.

And it was all for her.

Sujeongie<3: Good morning~ :)

Taehyung: Morninggggggggggggggg

Sujeongie<3: Did you sleep well?

Taehyung: Of course I did!  I dreamt of  you<3

Sujeongie <3: What was the dream about...?

Taehyung: We kissed (^•^)

Sujeongie<3: W-what?  Wow... Such a dream...

Taehyung: I wished it was real :P

Sujeongie<3: H-huh! Urgh forget that I asked.

Sujeongie<3: So...

Taehyung: XD yeah?

Sujeongie<3: Do you know what day it is today?

Taehyung: It's the company's Sports Day

Taehyung: And also a Monday

Taehyung : Right?

Taehyung: Or is it Sunday?

Taehyung: Cos' if it is I'll be so happy!  More sleep!
Taehyung : I just checked the calendar. It's Monday. Sports Day. -_-

Taehyung : You there?

-Sujeongie <3 is offline-

His eyebrows furrowed. Sometimes he just couldn't understand her. He never really understood girls anyway. He just knew many liked him. There were some crazy fangirls in their company but he did not care about them. He already had her.

Perhaps his affection towards her was too great and obvious that it led to some female colleagues displaying acts of dislike to her. It was all jealousy.

She thought she was the lucky one who managed to capture the heart of a popular and handsome cute guy, but he thought otherwise: That he was the lucky one who got himself a beautiful and innocent young lady.

He looked down at his phone screen again.

She did not reply.

"Never mind. Maybe she's busy getting ready. Can't wait to see her run later!"

-----

"Now! It's time for the pretty ladies to compete! It's the 2000m race! "

He watched her from afar and saw her hair being tied up into a neat bun, as attractive as ever.

The other girls that Sujeong was competing with rolled their eyes when they saw her stretching, getting ready for the race.

"I'm going to crush you."

She heard one of them said.

"3! 2! 1! Bang! "

She started steadily, staying alert of her surroundings. Or rather, that complacent girl. Sujeong did not want to lose to a person like her for the dirty tricks she knew she had planned.