Ted x Chris

Grumbling as he sat up, Chris rubbed his eyes groggily. It was still dark outside, but the sun was peeking over the buildings slightly. After what he assumed was five hours (which was most likely only thirty minutes), he got up and walked to Ted's room and turned on the light. "Dude, I'm trying to sleep," Ted responded to the sudden brightness of the room. "I can't go back to sleep, and I'm bored. I want someone to talk to," he said with a sort of whine in his voice. "Go talk to Foofy then," Ted groaned as he put his head under his pillow. "But Foofy can't talk back" the blonde replied, now sitting at the foot of the other males bed. Ted, sighing in defeat, sat up. "Fine, what do you want to talk about?" he asked, rubbing his tired eyes. "I don't know...OH! How about we play never have I ever?" Chris suggested excitedly. "Okay, one round then you try to go back to bed, deal?" Ted asked, Chris then agreeing to the compromise. After the two only had one finger left standing, it was Ted's turn to ask Chris the question. "Never have I ever kissed someone," he said, putting his last finger down. Quickly he noticed that Chris still had his up, "Did you hear me?" he asked, unsure if he had actually never kissed someone before. "Y-yeah I heard you..." he answered, looking down with a light blush dusting his cheeks. "So you've never kissed someone before?" he questioned him. Shaking his head, he lifted his head to see a blushing Ted, "Is that bad?" he said. "No, but I could....teach you if you want," the green haired boy suggested. "You will?" Chirs asked, kind of shocked by Ted's comment. Nodding, Ted put his hands on Chris's shoulders "Just follow my lead," he said before gently pressing his lips to the other males. Chris' eyes instinctively shut as Ted pressed their lips together. Ted then eased his tongue into the boy's mouth who gasped slightly in shock. After adjusting to the new sensation, the two let their tounges dance together, fighting for dominance. After a few moments, Ted pulled away and stared into Chris' eyes. "That was amazing," Chris said, a blush lingering on his cheeks. "Yeah, now go to bed you weirdo" Ted laughed slightly and ruffled his hair.