Relaxation and a New Wedding

"Tone relax I'm fine and the baby's fine." Jahni urged.

"Jahni still you could have gotten hurt you could have gotten the baby hurt and I don't know what would have happened if either one of would have gotten hurt." Tony stressted his side of the story.

"I know I have to becarful now but it's hard to watch that scene unfold, then he just punches her and knocks her out not to mention it's late at night and I was woken up." Jahni admitted her fault.

"I know baby I know but please next time let one of us handle." He took her hand while the followed the rest of their friends.

"Wait Nala didn't you like hanging out at this abandon train station." Jahni remembered.

"Yea but it's been a while since I've been here." Nala was walking ahead with Ricky.

"Well we're here." Nala stopped in her tracks.

Nala was first to walk in followed by Ricky and Chris. Every one eles paused and took a breath before following in suite. They looked around seeing the graffiti from over the year that painted the staions walls.

"Hey guys where's Rocky?" Jahni brought up casually.

"That what I said." Balz over extrated.

"Yea but I was being listened to." Jahni stuck her tongue.

"Tony Jahni's being mean again." Balz pouted.

"Bad Jahni now say sorry." Tony instructed.

Jahni mumbled sorry stomping off to join Nala in Ricky in spray painting.

"Yo pass a rag and some paints." Jahni said distracting them.

They quickly haned of the equipment and got back to their pictures.

Ricky's arms wrapped around Nala's waist getting her to turn around.

"I was waiting till after tour and your stay with your parents to do this but this whole experience made me realize that life can change from happy and fun to a catastrophe all in one night so will you Nala Starling become Nala Olson." He dropped to his knees flashing the ring.

"Yes oh my god Ricky yes." She yelled as he slid the ring on her finger.

They all headed back to the bus find Rocky and Nala's younger sister on there.