Father, Father

Nala's dad snatched the mic from Nala's mom. Bring it to his lips as he shot daggers at her mother's face.

"It's nice to see you again Nala." A wicked grin graced his lips.

Nala was on edge and so was Ricky. Though Ricky never knew the full story. He knew well enough that he was physcotic.

"Mr.Starling I highly suggest you don't do what ever your about to do." Ricky seethed.

"Oh I see you turn my kids against me then their spouses to was taking them away from not enough." His voiced boomed through the speaker.

"I did no such thing you did you push the all way with your physocis." Nala's mom yelled.

"No you did took them, you left, you turned them against." He yelled standing directly infront of her.

Her mother cowrad back making sure he couldn't get to Kyara or Adam. Candie was no where around seeing as he stayed in Italy. In heels or not Nala was not about to let this happen not again. Jahni being the type if friend she was, was right behind Nala.

"Leave her alone." Nala growled.

"Nala please stay out of this one both of you girls." Her mother begged.

Did they listen...no they didn't. In fact Jahni had gotten Kyara and Adam away from them and with Ricky's parents.

All it took was a text from Jahni and her dad came. This wasn't the first time Jahni had did this. Nala knew what was going on and soon the girls did back off be why he was not only held a gun point but escorted into a cop car and driven away.

Jahni picked up the mic and sighed trying to bring back the happy mood over this tense one.

"Now that's over can we continue with this wedding because I haven't gotten my turn to embarrass Nala and Ricky." Jahni flashed a smile giving the mic to Nala's mom.

This time her mom got to talk with out being interrupted.

"Well that was a lovely  speach any way me and Nala went on a crazy set adventures to end where we are now whether we were up or down on this roller coaster of life we were always together when she first gained her obsessive fan girl crush on Ricky I was there, even when she had no clue who to choose I was there and of course I  had to be around for the first date crisis of not being able to find any thing to wear but all in all I was there and I'll still be there your a good bassist Ricky don't do any thing that would force motionless in white find a new bassist Ricky." She held up her glass.