The Msytery woman

'The woman that was just in he's room, is gone. 'He sighed.

'He saw her walking towards the door, and it didn't take her
seconds to open it and went outside.'

'Who was she?

'He's puzzled, when she asked him to write two letters.

'One for he's mother and the other is for he's girlfriend.

'She asked him to break up with her.

'He can't believe he just nod, he didn't even bother to ask why. He has lots of questions, but forgot to ask soon he laid eyes on her.
'She's hot as hell. I saw every curved she's got. 'As he thought about the woman.

'A mysterious woman.

'Instead of thinking what's he's doing in that place. He decided to take a shower.

'He took all he's clothes off. It's been two days he's wearing the same clothes. And he started to smell he's scent of BO.

'He spent hours in the shower, trying to shake it off. The memory of the woman that was just in he's room.

'After spending hours in the bathroom, he step out wearing nothing again.

'He was about to lay in bed when he notice a pen and a paper in a small table.

'He got up and walked towards the small table. Pagkaupo ay nagsimula na siyang gumawa nang liham para sa Ina.

'Just like what the mysterious woman said, a short explanation, enough for her mother to understand.

Nay, meron na po ako magandang trabaho..alagaan nyo po sarili nyo at kumain kayo ng tama. I love you po Nanay. Paulo

'Pagkatapos niya magsulat ng liham para sa Ina, sinimulan niya agad ang para sa katipan.

'He just said in the letter

** I don't love you. I've have been cheating on you. Im sorry**

                                                        Paulo,

'It was hard for him to say it in the letter. But part of him agreed. It was really true.'

'He wasn't really in love with he's girlfriend, although matagal na silang mag katipan.

'After niyang magsulat, tinupi na niya ang dalawang letter.

'Alam niyang babasahin ito ng kung sino mang magde-deliver ng liham.

'Tatayo na sana siya ng may kumatok at pumasok sa kanyang kwarto.

'Same man as always bringing him food or taking him to the kitchen.

'Wala itong sinabi na kahit ano, diretso ang tingin nito sa kanyang liham na nakapatong sa maliit na lamesa.

'Nang mawala ito sa kanyang paningin ay tuluyan na siyang tumayo at humiga sa kama.

'A lot of things bothered him.

'Kailan siya pakakawalan ng mga taong dumukot sa kanya.

'Hindi na niya namalayan na nakatulog na pala siya.

'Someone came in he's room, staring at him while he's sleeping.

'That person has a big smile on the face. While putting some stuff in the table.