The office, Chapter 5

Chapter 5 The office

Brianna grabbed her stuff and walked outta the classroom. She walked around the corner of one of the halls and ran into her ex who still had feelings for her. As they ran into each other Alex looked her up and down. Brianna looked at him in discust!

“Must you stare like that? Geez! Alex!”

“Uhh..Yeah I should. Since your beautiful and I still like you.”

“Well get over me! I'm sooo unbelivibly SICK of the way you treated me and the way you treated my friends! I hate how you think i'll keep dating you! Well news flash I dumpped you're sorry a$$ a long time ago remember!?! That obviously means that I dont like you! Good lord you freaking piss me off!I hate how you think your such a lady's man!! I really do! Newsflash asshole you aint no lady's man. Hell you far from it!!”

Alex: “ Woohhooo! Allot of hatred!”

Brianna: “Umm...No! I'm just sick or they way you act! I thought that maybe we could be friends after the break-up. But I guess not. I don't really wanna be friends with a guy that acts like the way you are.

Alex: “Umm..okay. I guess we dont have to be friends anymore.”

Brianna: “Mmmk. BYE! I have to leave.”

Brianna walks past Alex without another word. As she walked by him she could feel his eyes still on her. She started walking a little faster. She thought to herself why does he still like me? Is he still staring? As Brianna made her way up the stairs to the office and she was wondering why she was called to the office. As she walked toward the office she saw someone that looked furmilur. But she couldn't really tell who he was. All she could see was the back of someone. As she walked into the the office she saw who it was. It was Adam.

Brianna: “What in the world are you doing here?”

Adam: “I'm here to get you.”

Brianna: “For what?”

Adam: “It's a surprise. And I talked to your mom already she called the office and got you excused for the day.

Brianna: “Awwwee. But what if I miss something important in class?”

Adam: “You can take care of it tomorrow! I wanna hang with you. I miss you!”

Brianna: “Umm...We hung out all day yesturday.”

Adam: “Sooo that doesnt mean that I didn't miss you the time that we were apart.”

Brianna: “Umm..okay. Let's just get outta here!”

Brianna and Adam leave the school. Adam takes her around the town just so her can spend time with her. First he toke her out to eat since it was almost time for lunch. The went to pizza hut and got there food. While they were there Brianna kept on getting texts from her friends. The first person to text her was Amy.

Amy: “Where in the heck are you?”

Molly: “Brianna what happened to you? Where are you?”

Courtney: “Where in the world are you?”

Brianna talks to Adam and says “the girls keep texting me. Should I tell them i'm with you?”

Adam: “Babe, I don't care. It's your choice. Its your phone.”

Brianna: “I truthfully dont know what to tell them so im not going to tell them anything!”

Adam and Brianna ended up staying the day together. They both had a blast together! But they hated that the day had to come to a close. It sucks that there school tomorrow! Adam decided to drive brianna home. Outside of Brianna's house she was thinking in her head I wonder what gonna happen next? Is he gonna kiss me? Just then Adam must have been reading her mind. Because he leaned over and kissed her. It kinda cought her off guard, but she went with it and kiss him back. She didn't think that it would actually happen. She thought that he would never kiss her. But she got what she had wanted. She honestly had gotten what she wanted. She just thought that Adam was way out of her league. And that a guy like that would never like her that way. She's always went fot guy out of her “leauge”, or thats atleast what she thought. She had never gotten the guy that she had liked. The girl that was prettier, skinnier, shorter always got the guy never her.

Brianna: “What was that for?”

Adam: “I like you, and I wanted to kiss you. I just never knew when the right time would be.”

Brianna: “Anytime would have been perfect. Just so you know i've always wanted to kiss in the rain.”

Adam: “Well that might be able to be arranged.”

Brianna: “Awweee. Well aren't you the sweetest.”

Adam: “Well I atleast try to be!”

Brianna: “You don't have to try. It just comes naturally to you. But I got to go. We have been sitting in the driveway for awhile my parents might start to wonder.”

Adam: “Okay, byee. I'll text you when I get home.”

Braianna: “Okay, bye. Be careful if you take the backrodes!”

Brianna got out of the truck and walked to thew door. When she got to the door she looked back to see that Adam was staring at her. She could see it in his eyes. He must really like me she thought to herself. She slowly opened the door and while she walked inside she say his face slowly sadden. She walked into her house and her parents were there.

 ********