Part four

The park was a few blocks away from my house so it gave me time to think. Yes, think about what... Well I don't know! Man this would be much easier if the only person I had to talk to wasn't myself. I sigh "welcome to the life of Olivia, the weirdo with no friends" I whisper. I stop suddenly, I sensed something. But what, emotion, no movement coming closer. It felt wrong like something wasn't right. Now it wasn't a feeling, not even an emotional thing, I knew. Danger so close I could almost... Suddenly I ducked and looked up to see two hands, a mans, definitely grabbing for something. But nothing else was around except for...no..he couldn't be....but I'm just. And at that moment I realized he was trying to get me! Quickly I got up and ran as fast as I could towards the park. All I could think is get away and don't look back! As I neared the entrance to the park I realized no one was there! Well of course it's a school day people are at work!, but that guy was still close so I dashed into the woods. I ran, and ran until I felt his presence go. I breathed hard and looked around. I'd never been in the woods before, but the place felt like a part of me. Maybe I was going insane but it truly felt like my real home.