Part six

I'm frozen for a second, but it feels like hours until I let out a shriek. "WHAT THE FRICK!!!" I shoot up into the sky, then I begin to fall back down. I keep screaming... Why? Well what would you do if you were being launched back and fourth from the ground to the SKY! Sure I know this is completely unrelated to what's going on, but I couldn't help but thinking "what would happen if some old lady came walking by and saw me?" I chuckle a little at the thought of an old lady fainting in her jogging suit. Then I realize I wasn't being tossed back and fourth anymore. I freeze for a minute then I think "don't freak out, don't freak out! Please God don't toss me around like an old rag..?!" I turn around and whisper to myself "now how'd you get there?!" Then I remember what happened with my bracelet. "Ok so if I'm correct(points to bracelet) you did this!" Birds fly out of the trees when I shout. I think to myself how disturbing this looks right now. "Wow Olivia your the only person I know who could make this weirder than it already is." I know I couldn't just go walking out of the forest like this but there was no way I was leaving home.... Even if they got so fed up with me, I wasn't ready to run away... Not now at least.