3

The two girls sit next to each other on the taxi.

“Tell me how have you been?” Seo reaches to Yoona’s hand

“It’s pretty much the same. I have nothing comparable to your goguma project. Hihihi” Yoona giggles  

“Don’t laugh. I already include you in my goguma project”

“Well I don’t know if I can make it. You know I have a full time job”

“You still work with Yuri?”

Yoona simply nodes

“How is it between the two of you?” Seo aks

“What you do mean by how is it between the two of us ?”

Seo hesitates if she should say it out or not “All I can remember is that you guys are pretty good friends”

“And we still are”

“And she seems to have feeling for you since high school.”

Yoona looks out of the windows. Her childhood memories are flashing back in her head.

“Anyeonghaseyo My name is Im Yoona.  Please look after me” She politely bows down.

“Seohyun ah is she your new classmate?” Sunny asks

“Nae unnie. She just transferred to our school. The teacher asks me to take care of here since the session already started for one week.”

“You are the best Seohyun ah. You are your class top elite. That is why the teacher asked you to help her. So just do your best! Okay. Hwaiting!”

 “Nae unnie” Seohyun politely replies. “Oh Yoona ah. This is Yuri unnie and this is Sooyoung unnie”

“Anyeong Yoona. What a cute kid!”  Yuri greets.

“Anyeonghaseyo” Yoona bows.

“Are you same age with Seohyun ?” Sooyoung asks

“I’m 16 years old. I’m older than her by one year. I missed too many classes last year, so I have to redo all over again?” Yoona explaines

“It must be hard for you” Sunny says

Yoona just smiles to the girls. She doesn’t want to let everybody know that she stopped school because didn’t have enough of money to pay for the intuition fees. She wanted to study so bad that had to take three or four jobs in order to save money during one year. She luckily succeeded the entrance exam and got accepted in this school.  She still not knows if she would be able to stay for the whole year. It’s a private school, so they may drops her out if ever they discovers that she is coming from a poor family.