We're Having an Intense Tickle Fight

•Julia's P.O.V.•

"Thanks." I say, lying on Jacob's chest.

"About what?" He replies.

"About what you said. I've never heard anyone say that about me before. Thank you." I look up at him.

"You should hear that more often." He smiles, so do I.

We just got home from the concert that Alexis completely ruined for me, almost. Well, I'm home, Jacob's just visiting. So I'm making the most out of it by just laying on my bed with him. Typical life of Julia W. people.

"I need to tell you something." Jacob tells me, petting my hair, "Mark Thomas is coming over to my place tomorrow. I wanted to know if you feel like coming over?"

Who's...oh yeah! I think I know him. "Yeah, I'll come over tomorrow! I'm not doing anything anyways." I shrug my shoulders and sit up.

"Okay. But lay back down I'm cold." He says pathetically.

"Fat chance Jacob," I retort sarcastically.

"I don't like being cold! Please! Lay back down!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

My mom opens the door, "Just lay back down! I can hear you two from a mile away..." She looks at Jacob and then me, "No funny business." Then she shuts the door.

I face palm. Well was about to, Jacob pulls me into him and wraps his arms around me. I try and squirm but he doesn't budge. "You aren't getting out of this one Jellybean. You're trapped." He chuckles.

"Well, there goes that bottle of Nutella I was gonna get." I hope he buys it.

"Not gonna happen! I'd rather be warm than have Nutella." He puts his nose into the crook of my neck. I could feel him breathe in. He lifts his head, "Plus, you smell like Nutella. I don't need it anyways do I?"

"Thanks?" I had no idea if that was a complement or not. He looks like he's thinking about something, and I use that time to slip out of his arms.

I open my door and run downstairs, I could hear Jacob's feet planting and picking up off the floor. Right before I made it to the couch, Jacob grabs me from behind, then starts to tickle me.

While I'm laughing like crazy I see my brother gag, "Mommy! Jacob and Julia are making out! It's really gross!" I stop laughing because Jacob stopped tickling me.

My mom comes running downstairs, "Julia! What did I say about funny-" she stops running and drops her army face, "Oh. Ethan! They weren't...uh. You two weren't kissing were you?" She points at me and Jacob.

"No ma'am. We-" I cut Jacob off.

"We're having an intense tickle fight. I'm losing big time!" I see my mom look at my torso area then back at me with an angry look.

"Then why is he holding you like that? That doesn't look like a tickling position to me! If it looked like anything it would be a-" I cut her off.

"Tickling position." I said. I know she just said that, but it was true so I told her. I break out of Jacob's grasp and brush myself off. My mom rolls her eyes and goes into the kitchen.