«fourteen»

•kylie•

"im gonna miss you bug" matthew said giving me a hug at a airport, yes sadly we are going back home.

after all the boys gave us hugs we boarded the plane, i say in the middle of cameron and hayes.

"so hayes another party this weekend you can meet another girl for fake girrlf-" nash started saying but hayes shushed him. wait fake girlfriend?

"NO!" he scolded and nash got something and shut up, cameron just tried looking innocently. "we will talk when we get home" i said mad. he had a guilty look.

-----

"fake girlfriend? so is that what i am to you, just a girl you met at a party to use for publicity" i said as tears streamed down my face.

"kylie that's not wha-"

"save it im not done" i stopped him from talking because i honestly didn't wanna hear it.

"hayes i thought it was real, us, i cared about you and loved you but i was wrong about you being the same because you obviously lied this relationship was a lie goodbye hayes" i said looking down avoiding eye contact with him.

"kylie just let me-" he started to talk.

"please just go" i said with more tears, he stood up and left.

-----

i sat down in my history class. a really pretty girl with blonde and brownish hair walked in. "uh hi" she said shyly to our teacher, i could feel hayes glare at me from across the room.

"okay sit right over there" he said pointing to the empty seat next to mine. "okay class over there is ariel martin our newest addition to this school so be nice to her" the teacher said.

i turned towards her.m

"hi, im kylie!" i smiled. "hi, it's nice to meet you" she said with a shy smile.

"so do you wanna hang out at lunch or something?"  i asked with a sincere and welcoming smile.

"sure" she smiled back.

after that boring class was over me and ariel were bestfriends. we walked to our lockers together which were close, i got stopped by hayes, "ill meet you at the lunch table" i told ariel and she nodded.

"please let me talk" he pleaded, he looked like he hadn't slept in days, but it wasn't my problem anymore.

i turned to him.

"hayes there's nothing left for you to say, you lied to me, look loren meant something to you so be with her not me im done with you" i said as my heart broke into a million pieces, i loved him.

there were a few tears on my cheek but i wiped them away and sat down next to ariel. a few girls approached us, skylar, holly. i hated them.

"oh it's miss perfect at musical.ly girl, stay away from here go back where you came from in Florida nobody likes a girl who thinks they are better than very one because a stupid app, you little bit-"

"skylar leave her alone this is my bestfriend" i said emphasizing the word bestfriend.

"b-bestfriend?" she asked stuttering a little upset.

"sky you hate her why are you upset that that is her bestfriend?" holly asked annoyed.

"oh yeah uh let's go" skylar said and they left.

----------

"so wanna meet up in the morning?" i asked ariel as we walked out the school building.

"yeah" she answered and we went our separate ways. i made it home and walked inside and plopped on the couch.

i turned on my favorite tv show; switched at birth.

there was a knock on the door interrupting my show. i groaned and got off the couch and went towards the door. i swear if it's hayes.

i opened the door and saw my dad, i smiled.

"daddy!" i said and hugged him. "hey babygirl." he he said. we sat on the couch. "look i know thus might break your heart but your mother is taking full custody of cameron she doesn't want you" he said. my heart broke in a million pieces.

"w-what is going to happen to me?" i asked scared, a couple tears fell down my face,

"your gonna live with me, everything will okay don't worry" he said and hugged me. "will i ever see cam again?" i aske sscared but safe in my daddy's arms.  "i don't know but everything will be okay" he said and kissed my head.

"so we're talking this house so you have all the memmories" he said. i smiled at that thought and stayed in my daddy's arms.

•hayes•

the door was open so i listened.

"are you sure this isn't the whole story of why you're upset?" her dad asked.

"no, it's hayes, he just lied to me i loved him" she said.

"oh baby im sorry but maybe it wasn't real you'll find somebody one day that will truley love you" her dad said.

i need to fix this and get my baby back. i love her.