recovery

It's been almost 10 months since my ex- boyfriend released my nude to the whole school , because he thought I was cheating . When all this happend I felt ashamed , stupid after all the times my mom told me me to never do anything stupid like that I did anyways . I never thought he would do that because ever night he told me he loved me , And he always made me feel happy .

almost 1 year has gone by the whole situation hasn't died yet but I learn how to cope with it . Because it was my dumb discussion that I made I made the bed so I had to lay in it . After all this happend I have asked him why did he think I would ever cheat on him and why would he do this to someone he said he loved , but I never got a reply.

It's summer now so I guess when school comes back around there will be a new topic . But for now I've gotta worry bout myself and never make these mistakes again . And ya girl need money so I'm applying to a job at McDonald's I don't eat there a lot but it's money coming in . And it will get my mind off this

After waiting about what it seemed to be 30 years I FINALLY got a call back from McDonald's and I got the job they asked that I only work on Tuesdays and I was not turing down a job so I said yes .
So I had A lot of free time to my self so I honestly stayed on my phone 24/7 doing nothing but blowing up Chris brows page with a bunch of "I love you" "Damn daddy" and the list can go on and on I always dm Chris stupid shit but one time I was trying to save a photo I had edited without actually posting it so after I was done choosing my filters and shit

I decided to send it to Chris. It was no big deal to me I knew Chris would never open my Dm , boy was I wrong with in the next day Chris has already opened it liked the picture I sent him and also replying back with "damn ma you bad as fuck " my heart dropped when I saw THAT I had no clue what to reply back I was only 17 and Chris thought I was bad I always knew I was pretty and shit but hearing it come out his mouth CHRIS BROWN'S mouth was way different .