Hide and Seek

This story is a girlxgirl and involves alot of gorry action so yeah. Beware of lesibianphobs that this story contains sexual content and is R rated. It's going to be an adventer and awsome. Spread the word like Peter on Family Guy that this story is the phrase. I'll update every week from sunday.

________________________________________________________

Ring…Ring…Ring…

“Hello,” the distant voice whispers, the one that sends shivers up my spine.

“Hunter!  Where are you babe? Tell me some-“

The line severs, sending me into despair as for the millionth time this week. I’m so close to the finish line but I can’t grasp the victory ribbon yet.  I haven’t made any progress. I will never be able to make her safe... Save her from him. His evil claws have already pierced her fragile, pale skin that once upon a time caressed mine. She will never be the same from before. Am I too late to save her?

My goddess I worshipped. Her snow white skin puts the ever famous Snow White to shame. The red rose lips kissed by an everlasting red- rose. Her Roman straight nose that awoke me from deep sleep with Eskimo kisses. Her moon silvered eyes sparkled, looking as luminous as diamonds. Her waist, long silky hair that blew steady like a leave in the wind. Her porcelain skin stood out against my tanned one. Her almond eyes on me made me feel as if we were the only ones in the world. She had me intoxicated like a meth addict, making me do anything to get that same hit.             

I know she’s somewhere in the world, waiting for me to save her. I forbid him for taking her from me. No matter where she’s hidden, I’ll find her. I don’t care how many mercenaries he throws at me, I’ll eradicate them all to find her. They’re helping we find my way as the number of them double wherever the clues go. I’m so close I can taste the death oozing from him by the gallons.

Watch your back Allen Foster I’m out to kill you…

_____________________________________________________________________

Oh shizz this guy better watch his balls because she's after to casuade him. :0

So this is a prologue and I'll upload like sunday so talk to your friends to get the word out for this story. Tell your mom, sister, cousin, or your mom's best friend's finace's sister's husband. but the main thing is to SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote/Comment/ Fan/Message