plöttin.

lo$
*flash forward to tuesday*
Ever since I ran into shorty on sunday I've found myself peeping around every corner in downtown brunswick looking for that gorgeous golden skin and those bouncy curls but I haven't seen her anywhere. If it's meant to be we'll run into each other again. She's had me so distracted that I can't seem to focus and now that I've focused a little harder there's some money and product that's gone missing from my East Brunswick traphouse. Looks like I'm gonna have to remind these niggas whose boss. Before I was kingpin I was a seller just like everyone else but I just kept grinding and eventually made it to the top. Some of these niggas jealous that they have to answer to a female but if they wasn't so busy fucking everything with a fat ass and a pussy between it's legs they would have the potential to be in my spot but nah they can't focus. As I was previously stating, I was a seller so I know how to handle a gun and the ins and outs of this whole system. I bet the pussy stealing my product and my money think he's smart and since he's gotten away with it so far that it'll just continue with no consequences. Well little did this muthafucka know I'm gonna fuck up his whole operation and the lo$ no one has seen in years is about to show herself.

quėėn
Today's my first day of class and sadly I'm all booked for the day. I'm hoping I don't get lost on this big ass campus like I always do when I'm going to the library.
Rutgers is a pretty big school but I like it so far. I finally got a roommate. Her name is Milian (milly-an) and she's a freshman like me. She's from Atlanta and she's 19.

She's so damn fine 😩 like it makes no sense how fine she is

She's so damn fine 😩 like it makes no sense how fine she is. What makes her like so much more appealing is that she's not covered in tattoos but she has the body for it. I have nothing against tattoos but I've never met a stud like her. She's pretty chill...maybe we'll become fuck buddies. I'm secretly hoping so.

**fast forward to 1:30**

So I'm finally done with my classes for the day and it wasn't as bad as I thought. I think I wanna go up to New York either tonight or this weekend. Maybe I'll just do both 🤔. I don't wanna go alone though. I'll ask Milian hopefully she'll wanna go because then we can hang out and I can't get to know her better. Yeah..I'm liking this idea. I just hope I don't run into that girl from Sunday. Now that...would be a whole bunch of shit.