Day Dream

Mark P.O.V

While they went to go get ready I have just taken a shower and put only Batman sweats to sleep in.

I had just been lying in bed on my phone scrolling through Instagram. When I came across a picture of me and Loren together. When we went on tour and we both got ice cream.

#MorenForeverThey are the cutest I just want them to date already

#MorenForever
They are the cutest I just want them to date already.

I instantly had a day dream of me and Loren being together
             Day Dream

Loren: Hey Mark what are we going to do today?

Mark: It doesn't matter babe what do you want to do tonight?

Loren: I don't know do you have anything in mind?

Mark: I don't do you baby?

Loren: I might have something in mind just don't make plans for tonight ok I have to go shopping for this special night. Bye

Mark: Ok I guess see you later. Love you!

Loren: Love you too bye.

She just left out the door so hot and sexy leaving me hanging. She didn't tell me what she was doing tonight but I have to wait.
1 hour has past and she hasn't came home yet.
So I decided to text her.

Text conversation

Mark: Hey baby is it fine if I hang with the guys for 1 hour?

Loren: Yeah I guess 😳😢 just don't be long. I have a great surprise for you tonight.

Mark: Trust me I won't miss it.

Loren: You better not love you bye.😘😘

Mark: Love you too!😘😘😘😘😘

Conversation over

1 hour later

Mark: Okay bye guys

I had just left from the guys house . I came back home and see Loren in her robe covering her whole body. I was about to ask her what she was doing but before I could speak she said

Loren: Come I have a surprise for you.
While pointing her finger at me and motioning me to follow her. She was walking up the stairs but when I stepped on the first step she ran to our room. I soon ran after her and she was under the covers. She had knew I was in the room so she pulled the covers down to her shoulders. She was lying there so hot and her hair was flowing down her shoulders. I was walking towards her when she ran in the restroom. I ran after her but she locked the door.

Loren: I am not going to get out unless you put on the blindfold and lie on the bed.

Mark: Seriously, do i have to?

Loren: Do you want me to get out?

Mark: Yes

Loren: Okay than do what I said

Mark: Fine

I was putting on the blindfold and couldn't see anything. I soon heard the restroom door open then close. She had told me to lie down and put my hands in the air. I did what she told me to do and she tied my hands to the head board. I kept on trying to get out but no luck. She had soon started tying my legs to the end of the bed.(A/N So this is what Loren is wearing and the blindfold is the one Mark is wearing.)

I kept on trying to get out but couldn't

I kept on trying to get out but couldn't. She had started to get off the blindfold and all I see is her still in her robe.

Mark: What are you wearing that you  have to wear a robe over?

Loren: Do you want  me to take the robe off?
She said suductively.

Mark: Yes
I said turned on.

Loren: Fine just close your eyes

I did what she said and she got off the bed .
She soon told me

Loren: You can open your eyes now.
I opened my eyes and I couldn't stop staring

Loren: Like what you see?

Mark: I-I-I-
I couldn't talk and she cut me off saying

Loren: Speechless huh well I can fix that.
She started to crawl on top of me and I got something I never thought I'd get. I got a boner but not just any boner. This boner is so intense like intense. Loren stated to feel my boner slowly coming up and she smirked.

Loren: I see you aren't the only thing that wants me.
She said looking at my boner. She started to go closer to my face and she teased me by brushing her lips against mine.

Mark: Can you please untie me baby.
I said giving her my puppy 🐶 eyes I know she can't resist.

Loren: You know I can't resist those puppy eyes.
I continued to give her my puppy eyes.

Loren: Fine you know I can't resist your puppy dog eyes.
She was untieing me and I had attacked her and put her down on the bed me over her. She started laughing and I started to suck on her sweet spot and she started to moan.

Buzzz Buzzz Buzzz

My phone was vibrating which caused me to finish my day dream and looked at the caller ID and it was..........

Haha I made a cliffhanger. But can u guess who the caller is until next time bye