Moving In

Previously

Buzz Buzz Buzz

My phone was vibrating which caused me to finish my day dream and looked at the caller ID and it was.........

Loren

I had picked up the phone.

Conversation

Mark:Hello

Loren:MARK WE HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR 10 MINUTES ALREADY COME OPEN THE DOOR WE ARE HERE!

Mark:Sorry I was sleeping
As soon as I said that I remembered the day dream.

Loren:MARK!

Mark:Oh yeah be right there
I had hung up and went toward the stairs. When I got down the stairs and opened the door it was raining and Loren was getting soaked.

Loren:Ffffiiiiinnnnnaaaalllllyyyyy
She said as she was shivering and her makeup was smudging off because of the rain. Even though her makeup is ruined she still looked beautiful.

Loren:What?

Mark:Oh sorry nothing come in.
As she was coming in I asked

Mark:Do you want a blanket? What do you need name it and I will give it to you.

Loren:A blanket a really long hug and I want to watch a movie.

Mark:Which movie do you want to watch?

Loren:You pick
she said with smile. I replied with a smile.

Mark: You can head to my room and change into something else if you want.

Loren: Okay see you there.
She was walking off shivering going up the stairs. I picked "The Visit" since it is such a good movie. I was walking up the stairs and opened my door and saw Loren in my Nike shorts and a Brooklyn shirt that was a really short crop top that was white. Her hair was in a messy side braid thing.(A/N what Loren is wearing)

But the one thing that caught my eye was that she wasn't wearing a bra

But the one thing that caught my eye was that she wasn't wearing a bra. I was speechless but I did see her boobs just sitting there waiting for my attention. But I calmed my self and put the movie in the DVR. She hopped in to the bed and I joined her a minute later. As soon as I joined her she immediately hugged me.

Mark: Hey can you let me breathe please?

Loren: Sorry
She said and loosened her grip. During the movie she had gotten scared many times. When she got scared every time she got closer to me. 10 minutes before the movie ended she had basically had her leg wrapped around my waist.

-----------------

Morning

Loren's P.O.V

I woke up and saw that me and Mark were in a couple sleeping pose.

(A/N this what she woke up to they changed sleeping positions while they were sleeping.)