My Sexy Teasing Boss: Chapter 7!

Rose's POV

"I'm sorry Rose, repeat that one more time!" I knew that by the tone in her voice it wasn't a question because she didn't hear it correctly. It was a demand.

"I- I had a- uhh hot scene wi- with our boss." I couldn't even get the words out.

"I can't believe it Rose. The woman that said 'Ohhhh I have everything under control- Ohhhh I'm the only professional here! How can you have the decency to have a hot scene with our boss but yet you can't even tell me with out stuttering each fucking word!!?"

I just stood there shocked I didn't think she would react this way. Yea I said that what if she hates me but I didn't actually believe that she would be this mad at me! God Rose what did you do? Well I couldn't hide it either cause she's my best friend! I don't care if Vincent told me not to say anything to anybody because my best friend doesn't count!

I was obviously gonna tell her. But now that I look into it and look at her and how she has reacted, makes me think twice and maybe i shouldnt've told her this bit.

"Well? Aren't you gonna say anything? Bitch how was it? Or how did it happen? Oh and what EXACTLY happen?" I saw her smirk and instantly I regret thinking that she could be mad at me. This girl couldn't possibly be mad at me! Never in a million years!

"Oh my god Em you had me shitting bricks! I thought you were actually mad at me!"

"Oh come on babe you know I would never be mad at you. I'm just a little disappointed that you didn't do this hot stuff with him sooner! So tell me what happened or what?! Tell me all the juicy and dirty details!"

As the night carried on I also carried on with my juicy deats about my hot scene with our boss. Em was a good listener, throughout my story telling she kept her mouth closed until i finished. But every once and a while she would let out a gasp or widen her green eyes making them look like they would pop out at any second!

"OH MY GOD Rose!!! and tell me, was his ass nice, round and muscular? Or was it ok, squared, and flat?" She asked while making gestures with her hands as if she had a pair of basketballs in front of her and she was testing them by squishing them to see if they were completely full of air.

"Oh Em you know that my looking at his ass in those suit pants that they were nice, round, and muscular! We both laughed at how dirty-minded we are!"

"Wait so Rose is that why you had that reaction with that married man back at the bar?"

I didn't need to open my mouth and say yes because all i did was nod my head up and down. For a moment had forgotten about the fact that he is married. All i was thinking about was his nice, round muscular ass, and how smooth his tongue was against mine. And how i missed those lips on mine. And how i could still feel those tingles around my body that he left by his touch.

I've worked for him for so long and nothing like this has happened before! Why now? With other men this never happened with just the first kiss. So why is it so different with him? And most importantly, why with a married man that may i add is my boss?

"Em what I can't get out of my head from all of this is why did he react that way towards me? We've worked together a long time and i'ver never had him do this to me. So why now? I mean why would it ever happen? He's MARRIED for crying out loud!!"

"Rose have you ever thought that maybe because you're attractive, you're single, and maybe just maybe he's having problems at home and he's not getting any from his Cruela of a wife? I mean all of those choices could be possible, and if not all then one of them is."

"I don't know Em but i can't let it happen again it was wrong. he even said it. I mean it's obvious he still loves her!"

"Obviously he still loves her Rose! Why else would he of had married her! He's a MAN Rose!! Don't forget that all they think about is SEX! Look its getting late and I'm getting tired so I'm gonna head home and we'll talk tomorrow when i pick you up for some coffee ok love?"

"Ok sounds good, call me when you get home please!"

She was walking out the door while she yelled an ok to me, referring to the point that she would call me once she got home. Well im glad I told her. God I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my partner in crime beside me at all times.

Once I received her call telling me she got home safe we made plans for after we have our coffee and we hung up. I got ready for bed and once I laid my head on my pillow I was knocked out and already dreaming of a muscular figure named Vincent. Hmmm shame one me.

A/N: Well here it is i know its short but I need the next part to have a chapter of it own so again COMMENT PLEEEASE and thank you for reading!