A Power To Fly

I was born with a power to fly. I realize that i have one since i was a kid. I asked and showed my power to my parents. From what they see, They are not suprised but seem depressed. They told me that i have a supernatural power that it must be hidden.

I grew up with this power until this days, yet i still hide it from anyone. I ask 'How would it feel to fly up in the sky?'. I always wanted to try but someone might see me flying. I wish that i am not the only person who can fly.

Many years had pass and i still haven't use it. Until one day, I have used my power for a reason.

At the playground, i have a friend to meet. He is been my best friend ever since we met at elementary and we never split up. "Hey! Hiki!" He waves and runs toward at me and i wave back. He is breathing like he is in a hurry. "Sorry Hiki, I overslept just a little bit". I said "That's okay, at least you are not late". We laugh after that and walk together onto the school.

While we are walking, A sudden question came out of Imori. "How would it feel to have a supernatural power?" I suddenly remember the past when he ask the same question. "How did you come up with that?" I ask like i don't care about it. "I don't know... I just wish that i have a power like Saitama haha!".

"You just need to do 100 push up, 100 pull up, 100 sit up, and 10km run every single day. Just don't forget you'll be bald like him haha!" We talked a lot about supernatural power until we made it to school. I feel like i want to tell him that i have one, but i'm sure he'll laugh at me. After we made it to school, Imori asked me something. "Hey, all the time we talked about supernatural power, what about you? What power do you want to have?" After what he said, it seems like its time to tell him the truth. "Well... I think a power to fly". "Why?" He ask, "Well... because i-" *Ding Dong* I suddenly stop what i said and we hurridly run to our classroom. Our class started when the teacher came.

"Okay class, since we are about to greet each other. I have an announce first". We were curious of what he must say. "Tomorrow, there will be no classes in 3 to 6 days due to the news." We are still curious of what he will say, we didn't know what kind of news did he watch. "Why are you guys looking like you don't know? Don't tell me most of you didn't watch it. *sigh* Well... at first, there will be a storm that will hit tomorrow or might be the next day after that. Be careful on your places, and please be safe with your family." It seems i don't care most of what he says, but i am pretty sure i can be safe with them.

After that announcement, the class started at our first subject. We took our time listening and studying. After our class, Imori came close to me. "Hiki, lets go now. You know where we going." Seems he can read my mind. "We always goes there everytime".

While we are walking... again, he tells me something "Hiki, uuhh... what was it again... that's right, what was the power that you want again? It seems that we were intrude by the ring". And here it was, back from where supernatural power conversation, "I would like to have a power to fly". I blutted it out without thinking. "Like superman? Come on... Saitama can beat him. Just only one punch and it will be over." I suddenly was suprised from what he said. "Wow... you really hate that guy." "Haha! Yeah."

After our long conversation, i told him why do i want to have a power to fly, "You know, having a power to fly seems amazing to me, not with a combination with super strength or having a laser coming through my eye. I think... for me that flying is a simple power that peacefully calm your mind like a bird who freely fly onto the horizon."

"That is one good explanation you have. It seems you already experienced it". "Well... indeed it is." After our long time conversation while walking, we made ut to our destination, its a manga store. We actually love manga a lot, especially with actions.

We took our time finding what we really like, but in the end we didn't buy one abd its already night. "Imori, i think its time to go home, you know that a storm might happen later at night". "Okay then, since we can't find anything cool here in this day." While we are about to get out, a rain startedly pouring out. We hurridly run but the rain is getting stronger, we found a place to take a rest, "I thought the storm might happen tomorrow". "Seems its starting now." We cannot stay in here, tge storm might get stronger, so we run again till we get home.

While we are running, we are now ib theh bridge, we have no choice but to take this path because its the closest to our home. "Hiki, be careful we might fall here". We were crossing fastly enough to make it in a short period of time. But suddenly, a powerful wind hit us and we almost fell. "Hey! The wind is getting stronger". we are struggling to make it through and it seems he can't hear me. Then an another powerful wind took us and this took a tragedy to our life.

After that powerful wind, i saw Imori got hitted by some fabric and fell. I was suprised and i couldn't move. I don't know what to do in this situation, but i suddenly realize that i have a power to fly so i jump to save Imori. "Imori!" I screamed at him and it looks like he is hitted in the head. I tried to use my power but it won't work. is my power is already gone? Or is it just my imagination? I am already scared of what's happening right now. It seems i am about to die...

"That is the story of a man who believes by his own imagination that took him to tragedy." My classmates claps at my story how amazing it was from, some of them thought it would be a good ending. "Hiki, that is the saddest story i have ever heard from all of you. You may take a sit again." Our class has a lesson about Tragedy, this is how i started making one. *Ding Dong* The bell ring and the class has ended, i pack my things up and goes outside. After that, i met someone who has a bandage on his head. It was Imori. "Hey! Hiki, over here!" He calls me and i came toward at him. "How are you feeling?" I ask. "I am getting better already. Without you i would be already dead. I want to thank you again."

After that, we gone up to a place with no people and i hold Imori's hand. "Are you ready to fly again?"

"I would be glad"