Hope's Story

Prologue:

"This next Oscar goes to an amazing actress to have the most outstanding introduction to be exact" laughed Leonardo de Caprio. "Though one is the winner, several were nominees; Sirena Cassie, Dion Turner, Monica Hogan, and last but not least Hope Mcgee", Angelina Jolie smiled. "And the winner of the best actress, who made an outstanding start for herself" Leonardo and Angelina faced the big screen where Hope's face popped up from the hit movie "I'm All In". "HOPE MCGEE" they announced together in unison. Hope's heart dropped as everyone stood around her and gave her an applause as she walked on stage. Hope stood on stage crying, who knew after all this she would be in Hollywood California accepting her 1st Oscar for Most Outstanding Actress! After all the up's and down's she been through, it finally paid off! 'Looking back on my life I never thought I would make it this far' she lifted her award in the air smiling. "To everyone who said I could not do it, in the words of Chris Brown, LOOK AT ME NOW", the audience laughed with her. "No but for real, I can't believe this, I thought it would takes years for me to win this! Who knew my life would bring me hear...this far! Wow, I would like to dedicate this to my family, friends, supporters, and even my haters. Matter of fact, especially my enemies and my haters! I know you guys hear all the stuff I've been through. But remember behind every successful person", Hope lifts her award in the air high. "Lies a pack full of haters! Thank you again for giving me this award, I love you" she laughed as she walked off stage as the audience contunued to applaud her. 'This is a moment I will never forget' she smiled as she sat down. She based in her glory, feeling like nothing could rain on her parade. But then again nothing prepared her for the voice she was about to hear behind her. "I hope you enjoyed those few moments" Hope's face turn to see Demetry's face. While he looked filled with anger and disgust, she looked mortified and sacred for her life. "Because you know they say good things can't always last forever" Demetry said as he pointed the gun at her head and pulled the trigger to the gun. Hunreds of people ran from the theater screaming and running, while Hope's body was on the ground blood splattered in the face. Demetry kneeled down to the bleeding corspe, "And this time, if I were you I would actually be dead instead of faking it". He kicked her body before he turned around and ran out.