Chapter 2

As they walked back into the guild, The four boys approached them. 

"What do you want?" Lucy asked icily. 

Natsu shrugged. He still had his arm around Lissana, Jellal with ultear, and the only difference was that Grey and Gajeel were with different girls. 

"playboys." Lucy thought, looking at Juvia and Levy's faces which were twisted with mixes of disgust, pain, and hatred. 

"We have something important to tell you all." Jell cut in. Instead of the soft, gentle tone that his voice usually carried, it was now sharp, and rude. 

"What is it?" Ezra said evenly. If it was one thing that Lucy knew about Erza, it was that she could be calm in the face of any storm, literal and metaphorical. 

"Those of you who were on out teams, were kicking you off." Grey said bluntly. 

Levy scoffed, something that Lucy never though she'd hear out of her. 

"Thats ok, we're quitting the guild anyway." She spoke with defiance. 

Julia nodded in agreement. 

" Juvia thinks that this guild is too full of weaklings to be in anyway." She glared at them, but her friends could see the pain that flashed in her eyes for a moment. 

And with that, they all walked away, noses in the air towards master Mokerov's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hello, girls, what can I do for you?" He asked cheerily. 

"Were quitting the guild." Erza stated bluntly. 

"Oh, of c- WAIT, WHAT?!" Master Mokerov leapt out of his office chair and stood, rigid, atop his desk. It was then that he noticed their determined faces. He sighed.

"And theres nothing I can do to stop you?"

They shook their heads. 

He sighed again, tears forming in the corners of his eyes. "Then I will not hold you here against your will, my children. But I must ask."

The group of girls paused, midway to to the door. 

"Will you return?"

"Oh, master." Lucy smirked. "You can count on that."

~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~

So, good so far?

P.S., I'd love some help with the girls outfits. When they come back, changed, I want them to still look similar, but different A couple ideas would be nice, I already have an outfit for levy, but the others, not yet. 

CHOW 

Otaku-Sempi