Chapter 8

A/N~ Back to narrators POV

As the girls arrived to the main training grounds, they were welcomed by Kota, who too had changed. Somewhat. 

She wore a black half shirt, like Levy, and had a short black leather skirt on for pants. For shoes, she wore knee-high black converse. 

"Hey, girls! Ready for final training?"

"Heck yeah!" Levy pumped a fist in the air. 

"Before we start, Juviahas something to show you all." They all turned and looked. 

"HI everyone, I'm so happy to see you all again!" 

"NANI?!"

"JUVIA SPEAKS IN 1ST PERSON?!"

Juvia grinned bounced up and down.

Kota laughed at her enthusiasm. "Ok, ok, Now, go stand out in the field and I'll tell you what to do."

After all the girls were situated, she spoke again. "The rules are simple~ there are no rules."

"B-but, kota!" Juvia gave her a confused look. "what are we fighting?" 

Kota shrugged. "Isn't it obvious? You're fighting each other."

~~The girls POV~~

EACHOTHER?!?! what?! How can she expect me to fight my friends?!

~~Narrator POV~~

"I won't do it." everyone turned to see Lucy step forward. 

"Sure, I haven't seen them in 5 years, but these are my friends. I can't hurt them."

Kota seemed to glare at her for a minute, then, she broke out in a grin, the second real smile the girls have ever seen on her face.

"excellent. That was your test."

"NANI?!" 

"A team should never purposefully hurt one an other. You all pass." She smiled sadly. "Now, off with you!"

"B-but Kota, aren't you coming with us?" Juvia questioned. 

"Why you would you want me to do that?"

"You said you had someone you wanted to get back at, too. And we couldn't have done any of this without you." Lucy gave her a close eyed smile. 

Kota's eyes looked misty. "Ok. Lets go give them hell."