the broken ankle

CHAPTER 10

This morning i woke up to the sun shining in my face, this was the first time in the past two weeks where i woke up before noon. I noticed i was wraped in someones arms, i looked over and saw justin laying in my bed. i tried to get up but when i put my foot down i cried out in pain. justin woke up really confused "oh hey baby are you ok"  " no my ankle hurts alot why does my ankle hurt and i dont really rember last night and why are you in my room laying in bed"  he chuckled a little "zoey i hate to break this to you but ur in my room in my bed" i was so confused now "why am i in your bed" he laughed " it all started after we got pizza, jimmy had to go meet his mom to help out with the dog adoption coming up, you wanted to go take a walk on the beach and everything was fine until u accidently steeped on a broken bottle so I drove you to the hospital and you had to get some stitches and the doctor said you can't walk on it and you were crying out in pain so the doctor gave you some meds and he said you were not aloud to be left alone so I texted jimmy to see how much longer and he didn't answer so I brought u back to my place and I laid you on my bed because I thought it would be softer or you. my mom came home came home and woke me hope I guess I fell asleep on the couch and I guess I was so tired I forgot you were up there and laid down in my bed i'm sorry" I just give him a guess "thank you for taking care of me I love you"