Me And You

Kryber.

-

-

-

"Stop! I don't need your explanation!" I said shoving my boyfriend away, with teary eyes and storm out of the room then out the door. Before moving any further, I pull the necklace he bought me for our first anniversary and threw it on the floor.

I ran to my car, get into the seat then rest my forehead on the steering while sobbing. I can't believe I wasted a year with a reckless prick. I wasted all my efforts and time on him and I found him sleeping with other girls, what do the girl have that I don't?

I wipe my tear away then drove to my sister's apartment. She is my pillar of strength as my parents aren't in Korea with us. She may give me useless advice and unwanted lame jokes that she thought might make feel better. And it actually does, I enjoy her company.

I drag my feet to her doorsteps, I knock a few time. A girl buttoning her button up shirt as she open the door. She's my sister's girl, Kwon Yuri or Yul. They have been together for almost 2 years now. They went through a lot together as they were friends before they developed feelings for each other.

"Where's Jessica?" I ask as I saw no one in the living room. She pointed at Sica's room before landing her body on the couch.

I walk into her room, found her sitting on the bed with the bed sheets covering her bare body.

"You are naked." I roll my eyes.

"I am naked." She smile awkwardly. I didn't bother to ask her what they were doing before I came, because every time I come Yuri will open the door while either wearing her shirt, zipping her pants or with a towel around her body.

I lay my head on her lap then told her about what I saw, what I felt, what I did, what I am going to do while she caress my hair.

"Girls are better than guys at times." She said, useless advice.

"I'm not like you." I roll my eyes at her then stood up. Yes, my sister is a lesbian after her very first boyfriend dump her. She stopped believing in guys after that.

"I know, I'm just telling." She smile then hug me. I felt tears at the back of my eyes but I kept it in. I didn't want to make her worry even more.

"Let me put on some clothes then I'll make dinner for you." She said while pulling away.

"Its okay, I'm going home already and I'll buy food on my way home." No.

I bid her goodbye before going out of the room. As I walk out to the living room, Yuri walk over to me then pat my head. She probably heard. I got out of the house then went to a place where I think and make decisions. Hangang river.

Amber POV

"Here you go sir! Keep the change." I gave the money to the delivery guy, he took the money then shake his head.

"There's no change." Then left. I scratch my head then shrug, as long as my food reached safely, I am beyond happy.

I open the packs of food that I ordered, fried spicy chicken, corn dogs, sprite and pack of cheese fries. This is what I do every Friday night at Hangang park, eat lie down and think.