Beginning

"If you are not, want to go grab food with me?"

I nod, I look up to see her smiling at me. I wanted to show her I was mad but I couldn't help but smile.

"You lead the way, to your favourite place. I'll follow you from the back." She continued.

"Sure, meet you there." I put on my helmet and walk to my bike, which was close to her car.

I hop over the seat and started the engine. I look over at Krystal, she was also starting the engine, then she look into the mirror to check her hair, eyes, make up. I rest my hand under my chin and lean forward to watch her or wait for her.

What have I gotten myself into...

She was putting on her lipstick when I thought of having a little laugh. I horn my bike once, which made her jump. I let out a small laugh and gesture her to follow me.

I slowly ride to my favourite place to eat meat, it doesn't have the best type of meat but it definitely has the best deal.

I reach at the place, I turn to see lights flashing into my eye. I took of my helmet and took of my cap while watching Krystal get off her vehicle.

She walk closer to me, "This is the place?"

She nod her head, "not bad."

We walk in, I just remembered. In here there's no chair, customers sit on the floor. I look at her, she was wearing a skirt. She saw me looking at her legs. She snap her fingers because she thought I was checking her out. I roll my eyes at her.

"Go wait for me there. Im going to get something." I pointed at empty table at the corner. I walk towards a waitress who was working.

"Excuse me, miss." I called out.

"Yes sir, how can I help you?" I could help but laugh quietly when she mistaken me as a guy. But I don't mind, I got use to it.

"My friend there is wearing a skirt, is there any chance you guys have a blanket for her to cover her leg?" I pointed at Krystal.

She nod rapidly, she told me to wait as she ran into the kitchen and grab nicely folded blanket.

"Here you go, I'll come in awhile to take your order." I bow and thanked her.

I walk towards Krystal, she was kneeling down looking very uncomfortable. I unfold the blanket and pass it to her.

"Thank you." I saw her looking down shyly, she had a small embarrassed smile on her face. 

Krystal POV

As much as I hate looking at his face, I'm glad that I have someone as my company. He is nice, friendly, well-mannered but I don't want to assume. He could be the same as Donghae. And yeah, good-looking as well.

He has the same exact same features as Donghae. Which reminds me of how his lips met mine for the first time, ew.

"Are you done admiring my lips?" He said while looking into me intensely,  having his hand under his chin on the table. 

"What is your name?" I asked while moving into same exact position as him. He didn't budge, in fact, he move closer to me.

"Amber, with an A." He smile weakly. 

Amber,  what a girly name.

I let out a small laugh and back away a little. He laugh with me and look away, "Like a girl. I get that a lot."