Chapter 5: Rivalry

"About what?" Luna asked, sipping some Moon drizzle soda. "Uh...we.." He studdered, trying to find a way to tell her they have to break up. "We have to...uh." He thought of a way. "We have to b-break-up." He said softly. "What?" Luna said, confused on why he suddenly wants to break-up. "We have to break-up! I hate you! I was just using you!" Shining Armor said, panicking. "O-oh...ok." She said sadly, she got up and was about to fly off. "Goodbye." She then flew off, tears streaming down her face. She flew to her room, and landed on her bed. "Why did he break-up with me?" She asked herself. The broken Luna cried silently on her bed. "Luna, what's wrong?" Celestia asked. "Shining Armor, he...we..broke up." Luna said through bitter and salty tears. Celestia stifled a laugh, "Why?" She asked, acting concerned. "He said he used me." Luna cried softly. "Want me to comfort you? We can get Ice Cream and hang out together." Celestia asked, putting out a phony lie. "No. I just want to be alone." She said, turning her back to the Sun Princess. "Celestia walked out, flying iff to Shining Armor's house. She knocked on the door. The door opened, showing a heart-shattered Shining Armor. "I did it, you happy?" He hissed. "Very. Now you can go marry Cadence." She said smirking. Shining Armor nodded. "I will do the marriage tomorrow, she thinks you love her and she thinks you have been away at war and she wants to marry you so she can go with you." Celestia said, smiling. He nodded, preparing for the wedding. Celestia smiled, not caring about how heart broken her sister is. "Cadence, get ready to get hitched!" Celestia said to her niece. Cadence nodded, smiling. "Oh I can't wait!" She sang happily, unaware if what Celestia has done. Tomorrow cane quickly, Shining Armor was waiting at the altar, thoughts of Luna burned in his mind, clouding his vision. "Luba! Cadence is getting married!!" Celestia leaped for joy as she got Luna up. "Get dressed we have to go!" Celestia said, wanting her to see the love of her life utterly break her heart, so she can prove that she was right. "Fine." Luna said, putting on the most beautiful gown she had on. "Ready!" Luna said as she followed her sister to the castle where the wedding was going on. She saw Shining Armor. "He is a scoundrel!" Luna yelled quietly. Celestia chuckled softly. "Do you, Mi Amore Cadenza, take Shining Armor to be your loving wedded husband?" The mayor asked. "I do." Cadence said, smiling. "And do you, Shining Armor, take Cadence to be your loving wedded wife?" She asked. Shining Arnor saw the love of his life, glaring at him. "Answer." Cadence said quietly. "I...I can't take it anymore! Luna, I love you and only you! Celestia forced me to break-up with you and marry Cadence! I'm sorry, I don't want to marry Cadence, she isn't who i want to spend eternity with, I want to spend it with you, Princess Luna!" Shining Armor yelled, hearing gasps from Celesria. Luna flew over to Shining Armor. "You do?" Luna asked, looking into his eyes. "Yes." He said, kissing her. "Luna, will you marry me?" He asked, hoping she would say yes. "Let's not rush it." She whispered, smiling at him. He nodded, smiling back. "Blasphemy!" Celestia yelled, angry that Shining Armor told her sister. "Shut up, Celestia. I can't believe you would do that. Your heartless. Pure heartless." Luna yelled, glaring at her sister. "How dare you!" Celestia hissed. "You have a lot to think about, I hope you can catch cause I just threw your words back at you." Luna growled, flying off, using her magic to make her boyfriend fly with her. Celestia sat down, seeing the disapproval looks and hearing the judge mental murmurs from all the ponies in the castle and from Cadence. She looked down, realizing what she had cause, a bitter rival. "Why.." She asked herself, wishing she could erase it all.