The Royal Houses

900 years later.

"My name is Vladimir. I have walked in this earth for 10,000 years. And I'm a vampire. And here I am in this busy busy city, which I really do not fancy," as he walks around the streets of Grafton, "Here I am, walking through a large crowd.. I really hate crowds. Why do they always summon me?" as he arrives his destination.

"Your Majesty, you have arrived. You should have brought your carriage with you, it is quiet getting colder outside," as the butler bows.

"James, I'm not taking the throne," as Vladimir hands his coat to James.

"But Your Majestic..." as James continue

"Stop calling me that, James," as Vladimir sighs and he took a turn in the place he we was going to stay.

"I hope you'll enjoy your stay here, the maids will take your things to your room..." as James was speaking, Vladimir interrupted him, "Call me Sir," as he sat down near the window as he looked outside and watched people pass by.

"It's been awhile since I'm back" as Vladimir spoke

"Yes, Sir. Many thing has changed since you left, it is really good to see you again, Sir," said James happily.

Vladimir and James were friends a very long long time. James has always been butler and is loyal to him and only him, James is a middle class vampire. James' family has served one of the top 5 powerful vampire families, 'The Vavassour'.

The Vavassour's known for being the strongest, powerful and pureblood vampires. They are the top class of the vampire society. They, The Vavassour, along with the other powerful purebloods: The Boislevesques, The de La Noue, The le Despensier, The Mercier controls the vampire society, but the now they slowly climbing into power in the human world.

These families of purebloods are called 'The Royals'

As for Vladimir, who kept silent about his family background. He is born into 'The Vavassour' and he hated it.

"Sir, have you heard about this powerful vampire who roams around the world?" asked James out of curiosity

"No, what about it?" replied Vladimir

"No one knows this vampire, The Counsel doesn't even know its gender. They sent investigators, but they were found dead or missing." said James

The Counsel is where the purebloods run the society. The Counsel consist of 10 members who passes down judgment to the society. But The Royals controls the The Council. The Council fears The Royals. Unlike any vampires in the society, The Royals are not to mess up with.

"Tsk. The Council has been busy making their way to the human society that they sent weaklings to investigate it, this shows how weak they have grown" as Vladimir insulted the The Council

"But Sir, they should do something about it." said James.

"They must be making human connections in order to overthrow The Royals, they really want power, do they now?" as Vladimir lost in his thoughts and he smirks.

"Sir? Sir?" said James

"Ahhh.. James, it is nice to see you again." said Vladimir as he got up and gives James a friendly hug, "I'm going to rest now."

"Yes, Sir. Have a good sleep." said James as he bows.

The next day, The Council summons the officials and The Royals.

Each families of The Royals are presented by the Head of the Family along with their successor.

The Boislevesques : Head of the Family Sir Edward with his son, Sir Nicolie.

The de La Noue : Lady Adelaide (recently succeed the Head of the Family after the death of her brother)

The le Despensier  :  Sir Nathanael (who is entitled to succeed the Head of the Family but his father is has other important affairs on the other side of the world)

The le Despensier : Sir Nathanael (who is entitled to succeed the Head of the Family but his father is has other important affairs on the other side of the world)

The Mercier : Lady Audrey with her daughter, Lady Alexandra.

 The Vavassour : Sir Vladimir (who was entitled to succeed the Head of the Family but is not currently entitled, for he is chosen to rule and be King) 

*I wish to put pics too for the men but i'm still look for an app or website to make the men's appearance