Some years latter........

Harry POV

So that's what happened 19 years ago.

Now I'm 21, unmarried, and a Death Eater.

Don't take this the wrong way, I HATE  being a Death Eater. I have to watch people be tortured, killed and cursed and possessed. It's the worst thing that has ever happened to me. 

After I gave Squarl (that's what i call him) the Stone, he did some fancie-jancie spell, and the Stone became liquefied. Voldemort drank some of it, and he put the rest in Gringotts. 

But being a Death Eater does have some good sides.

1. I killed the Dursley

2. I made Draco Malfoy my personal slave. (and punching bag)

3. I learned some pretty slick spells.

4. I'v learned Ligimency. (which is handy when I help some of the Wizards that are against Voldemort)

5. I'v learned that Voldemort has Horcrux's (and I'v destroyed all of them)

6. I have a second life. Voldemort doesn't know this. I'v managed to destroy the Horcrux part of me but kept the 'second life' part)

And I get my family again! My parents were pi$$ed when they found out that I was a Death Eater, but calmed down when I told them why. They knew that they would have done the same.

Line Break

"Harry Potter" came Lord Voldemort's voice but it always sounds like 'Harry Potta''.

Freaky

But I was being summoned. That can't be good.

"Ahh there you are. Harry, I need you to go and kill off some fighting rebels.They are attempting to breach the East Side of the Castle."

Oh no. 

This is what I hated most about being a Death Eater. I mean, every person I was suppose to kill new before I killed them that I was doing it for the sake of me defeating Voldemort. 

And now here I am.

Waiting for the door to collapse.