{1}

Max's POV
          I laid on my bed crying my eyes out and getting headaches. Mum and dad are worried about me, but I can't get over the fact that Hayley is dead. She's gone. We didn't make it in time. Anisa went back to London and we haven't heard from her since Hayley's death. Which makes Harvey worry. I pull out my phone and text hi. I know she won't respond but it makes me feel better, texting her telling her about my day. I throw my phone on the floor when it goes off. I pick it back up and pull up my notifications. My heart stops, it's from Hayley. But she's dead..what??

Max: is this Hayley's mom?

Hayley: no Max.

Max: then who are you?

Hayley: it's me Max. Hayley.

Max: but you're dead!

Hayley: am I? Look up.

         I slowly looked up, I saw Hayley's ghost standing in front of me. I almost screamed but I stopped myself. Then the shadow disappeared.

Haley: see?

Max: what the..how is..

Hayley: max.

Max: no. How are you texting me right now?? How??

Hayley: I can't explain right now I have to go.

Max: no. Wait. Don't go

Hayley: max. Bye.

I threw my phone across the room. That did not just happen, I'm sleepy and I must've been imagining that. Harvey walked in the door.
"I heard a loud noise are you ok?" He asked
"I'm fine." I say lying
"Whys your phone in between my bed and the wall?" Harvey asked
"No reason." I say
"Ok then. Well dinner is almost ready." Harvey said
"I'll be down soon." I say
Harvey nods and walks back downstairs. I go over to fish my phone out of the bed and the wall. I turn it back on, my lock screen shows a picture of a shadow of a ghost..
"What the.." I say
A notification pops up on my locks screen.

Max: hello?

??: hello ;)

Max: who are you?

??: a ghost.

Max: what??

??: look behind you.

I slowly looked behind me. A girl was standing there with blood shot eyes. This time I screamed.