Part 2

Yonngi's  P.O.V

" You want to come over this weekend?" V asked me.

" Yeah sure"

" Ok well at lease i tri--Wait really??"

" Yeah I have nothing to do and you are  going to keep asking me until i said yes anyway so might as well go ahead and say yes now. Unless you don't want me to come then i won't."

" I do want you to come its just that you have always said no and i just figured what is so different about this time and i guess i've  just gotten into the habit of asking and you saying no so i thought that would happen this time b-"

"But it didn't so lets stop talking about it and lets go" I said forgetting about the girls.

" We have to wait of the girls ."

"ok we will give them 5 minutes and if they are not here within then we will leave."

" Who has 5 minutes to get here we have been here for like 10 minutes so I know your not talking about us, because we have been waiting for you to say that we are going." Myhon said as liberty was standing next to her laughing at how serious she looked.

" So unless you guys are waiting on someone else can we please go?" Liberty said walking over to V as he put his arm around her shoulder.

"yeah lets go" I said walking over to Myhon who was beside Liberty.

I tried to secretly put my hand in hers but when i did she would pull her hand awy and put it in her pocket, or behind her back since she had sorta like a gym / sports bag that went off to the side.

So i finally got my phone out since no one was talking and texted her.

( A/N  i will put the fist letter of their name and than put hat that person texted)

Y: when are you going to tell him

M: when we get home 

Y:can you please tell him now

M:why

Y:bc i don't do well with keeping secrets

M:then why wont you tell me what you got V for Christmas

Y:bc

M:bc why im your gf and V is my big bro i should know plz (insert pouting face)

Y: fine i will tell you.............. nothing i haven't gotten him anything bc i don't know what he wants he never tells me anything bc i am always in my room trying to figure out what i should get everyone.

M: well then i will help you all you had to do was asked me else for help and im sure that someone would have help you i definitely would have helped

Y:well i don't like asking for help i feel embarrassed

M:why did something happen 

Y:no i just dont like to ask for help i just feel stupid when i ask

H:oh ok well we can go shopping for a present this weekend ok i have some money saved that we can use 

Y:i brought money of my own 

H: oh ok

Y:back to the real reason i stared texting you can you tell him now please

A/N

Sorry for such a short chap i will update soon i hope thanks for reading this far if you like it please comment telling me so. If you want me to put someone in the story please tell me and so thanks for reading hope you like it:)*o**************///////////////

last part was my kitten steping on the keys so yeah