pt. 1 - Please Don't Go

Serena's POV

We all stayed at a nice hotel near the Kalos airport. Clemont and Ash stayed in a room while me and Bonnie in the other room next door. The Morning we all woke up was a real quiet one. No one, not even the Pokemon made a peep. None of us wanted to talk out what was going to happen to day, the day Ash is leaving Kalos. As we finished eating breakfast in silence, the taxi came to pick us up. Clemont and Ash went up stairs to take his bags from their room and into the trunk of the vehicle.

"I'm really gonna miss this place" Ash finally stood up and said as he closed the trunk of the taxi.

—————————————————

After about 10 minutes we finally arrived at the biggest airport in Kalos. As we all walked into the main doors of the airport and found Ash's plane gate '06', Bonnie finally broke.

"Why do you have to leave now?!? Brother *sniffle* why can't he stay with us!"
Bonnie said while weeping into Clemont's arms.

"I'm sorry Bonnie" Clemont responded while trying his best to keep Bonnie under control.

'Why? Why do you have to leave?!?' That was my question. Just hearing them say their goodbyes to Ash made me want to run forever without stopping. I couldn't bare the thought of Ash leaving.

They all just talked for a little while. I was silent standing a little ways from the rest. The whole time I just stared at my feet and my hat covering my face, trying my best for the rain not to come pouring down.

—————————————————

As Bonnie finished, she wiped her eyes with her hands and stepped out of Clemont's arms.

"Ok... *sniffle* I'm done." Still a little snotty, she turned and gazed into my direction.

"Hey Serena are you OK?"

"Yeah, Bonnie's right, is something wrong? You haven't said a word." Clemont said with worry in his voice.

I just stood there with my fist tightening every second. My nails digging into my skin till they almost bled, but I didn't move a muscle. I felt more and more misty eyed with every word that someone said.

Ash took a step closer to me "Serena, please just tell us what's wrong."

I couldn't control the rain after that.

Ash's POV

'I've never seen Serena like this, she always has a smile on her face. Through thick and thin she's just always there for each and everyone of us. Maybe she woke up on the wrong side of the bed...?'

All of a sudden, something rolls down her cheek.

Serena's POV

"Serena?" I heard Ash say it to me in a gentle way.

Then it starts to pour.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO AND LEAVE US ALL BEHIND?!? I THOUGHT WE MEANT SOMETHING TO YOU!"

I finally looked up, sobbing, I couldn't control what I was doing. It echoed throughout the airport.
Everyone stopped and stood there, speechless, they all looked at me like I was crazy, especially Ash. I saw other random people stop and stare at what just happened. I didn't know what I was saying or how to react. A shot of pain went up my back as all the eyes gazed at me with a surprised yet worried look.