Chapter 3: School

( y/n POV )
" Y/n wake up!" Someone shaking me.. Oh fudge, I forgot its first day of school for me.. nononono... I cover my head with pillows "leave me alone.. I don't wanna get up.." I asked.

" but you have to," Tammy Explained "You would make whole new friends and have good grades right?" "ahh.. I don't know about good grades.." I said.

"I'll change, now go." I shoo her away and locked the door. "*sighs* wait, does this school have uniforms??!" I asked myself. Hehe.. I'm not going to wear short skits. There is no way.. But i have to, great.

( 1 minute later )

"This is too short.." I shook my head, and I put my shoes on. "Okay, I'll just grab a apple and walk there.. Yeah.." I explained to my self. "The teachers are sure going to love me." I smile and fix my hair. Then go down stairs and grand a fruit. And no, I'm not a Japanese school girl who puts the toast in their mouth and runs out to school and bumps into Senpai. Nu uh. " oh the school is just there.." I run the up the stairs and the first thing I see is... Zane?!?!? He comes here? Wha-what?!? I quickly try to hide into a crowed, don't mind me... " already meeting someone I know on the first day of school." I said to myself. Suddenly bumping into a short tan Blacked hair girl. Looks like a potato, lol. " umm... hi?" I asked. "Oh hi! You must be new! I'm Aphmau, and yes it might be hard to pronounce Hehe~" Aphmau Said "an what grade are you?"
" well, I'm a Sophomore I replied. "Oh! You are a one grade upper than me haha." She giggled. " oh! And I'm y/n.." I reached my Hand out to her, then she shook it. "Very nice name~" she smiled at Me. "Heh thanks, and so is yours. Aphmau." I replied. "Oh! You said it right! She grabbed my hand and we ran inside. "Have you met anyone else than me?" She asked "well, just one person." I explained "I think his name was.. Zane? ". "WHAT?!" She shouted " how did you becomes friends with him?!?".

We were walking in the hallways. "We met at a grocery store" I said. "Ohh, no one talks to him really, I tried but he pushed me away. Hehe." She explained. "Oh I see.." I thought. Then the bell rang and everyone came inside to go to their classes. " what's your first period?" She asked. "It's, art?" I said. "Oh I have art too c'mon" she leads me upstairs, this school is kinda big.. " You can meet my art buddies." She opens the door and waves two boys. One with Brown hair and Light blue eyes. The other has dirty blond hair and blue eyes too. "This is y/n, she is new here" she said.

"Hi I'm Laurance and this is Garroth." He introduced himself and his friend. "Hello there, Y/n" Garroth Smiled at me. They both of smooth voices, Zane had a deep voice but not  like theirs..
( remember when they hit the volleyball at Zane and that made him change his voice? Yeah..)

"Okay class! We have a new student Y/n!" She explained "you can sit next to Aphmau". I sat next to her and put my binder on the desk. I haven't smiled much.. Really..

(30 minutes later)

Class had ended and I went to my next  class, science. I opened the door and talked to the teacher. " you can sit in the back on the right next to the window". What I'm the not the main character, Huehue.  I sat down on the stool and took out a pencil. Just then someone sat next to me, I turn to my right.. Then saw.. ZANE?!? "Oh it's you, Zane." I said.

( Zane's POV )

Wait that voice sound familiar.. "?!?!" I had a shocked face on me. "I didn't know  you came here." She says. "..you scared me.." I replied. I wanted to hug her but that isn't  the right thing to do right now.. "Oh, I forgot to tell you my name." She explained "I'm y/n l/n". I always blush when she looks at me. "Hey," I said "do you want to hang out more?" I panicked! It's my first crush- wait what did you say?... Ugh..

"Yeah," she replied " i'd love to". She doesn't Smile.. Maybe I can make her smile.. Just then the bell rang and it was break, I got up and waited for Y/n.

"Okay let's go." Y/n said. "So what are your hobbies?" She asked. "Uhh.. I don't know really." I replied.

( Y/n POV )

Zane seems like a nice guy, I don't know why Aphmau would say that about him. "How about you?" Zane asked. "Oh, I like sports." I said. I don't think he likes sports, Zane doesn't look like the type to. "Oh..sports" he mumbled. "Huh?" I asked. "Nothing" he said. "How about we sit down?" I replied. "Okay." He looks at me with his icy blue, eye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hopefully you like this chapter! It's really long. So yeah cya later!! ~ Smol