Date Night

Your POV

You get dressed in a midi dress that is black and has a lace overhaul. You match it with black velvet heels. You do your makeup and your hair. You walk downstairs and wait by the door. You open it and sit on the bench swing on the porch. You watch the street and the few cars that drive by but none of them stop at your house. You sigh as 20 minutes go by. Finally a blue small car pulled in your driveway. You smile and stand up. Joe gets out and waves at you. You walk to the car and he hugs you. "Hi," You say. "Hey," He says back. He guides you to the passenger seat and opens the door. You sit down and wait in the quiet car. The drivers door opens and Joe climbs in. He pulls out of the driveway and you drive to the restaurant together. When you get to the restaurant you get out of the car and walk to the door Joe opens it for you and you nod your head and walk in. He walks in after you . A bald tall man walks up to you with a list in his hand. He stops you from walking to a booth. "*Ahem* What are you doing?" He asks with sass. "Um...Getting a table," Joe shrugs his shoulders. He was wearing a black suit with a white tie. "What is your name?" The man asks. "Sugg, Joe Sugg." Joe says. You chuckle when Joe lowers his voice to seem macho. "Nope, You are not on the guest list." He says. You look down at your feet. Joe begins to stutter and raise his voice "But I am! Check again!". "I WILL NOT! I DEMAND YOU TO LEAVE!" The waiter yells. "NO-" Joe starts but you put your hand on his shoulder. He looks back at you and you shake your head. He sighs. "Thanks anyways," You say as you walk out of the restaurant. You both get into the car. "Sorry about that." Joe mutters. "It's fine. It was too fancy for me anyways." You laugh and nudge Joe. He laughs under his breath and tries to look at you. "But bring me back round to yours. I will get literally interrogated if I go back home early." You say. He nods and starts the car. You drive back to his house and go inside. You both walk up to his room. He shuts the door. You sit on his bed and look around. "Joe you have grown up so fast." You say looking at the poster of Lara Croft. You both giggle. He goes to his DVD rack by his TV and asks you what movie you want to watch. "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince," You say. He puts it in. "I am gonna make popcorn," He says and you nod. He leaves the room and the door open just a crack. You get your comfy clothes out of your bag. You have an army green sweatshirt and black loose joggers. You stand and take off your heels. You hear Joe talking to someone. You scurry to the door and put your ear up to it. "Zoe, it isn't like that." Joe says. "At least tell me her name!" Zoe exclaims. "Y/N, okay. Now keep it down!" Joe says. "Okay, sorry. You still talk to Y/N? I haven't seen her in a while." Zoe says. You take your dress off and put the sweatshirt and sweatpants on and make up an excuse in your head to go into Zoe's room. You open the door and walk to Zoe's room. You remember where it was from when you guys were really young. You peek your head in the room and it goes dead silent. "Hey Zoe!" You say and walk to her and hug her. "Hi Y/N! I have missed you!" She says. "Me too!" You say. You let go and glance at Joe he is staring at you. "Zoe, my feet are FREEZING! Do you have a pair of socks I could borrow." You say smiling. "Of course I do," She says walking over to her dresser. She hands you the socks "So I am assuming I'll see you tonight." She asks you. "Huh?" You ask her not comprehending what she is saying. "You aren't sleeping in Joe's room are you?!" She giggles awkwardly. You walk to Joe's room and put the socks on while Joe actually makes popcorn. You guys watch the movie. You fall asleep on Joe's bed but get woken up by the bed shifting then you hear footsteps going out of the room. "Zoe, She fell asleep in my bed. What do I do?" He whispers. You can then only make out mumbling and then hear 4 feet coming into Joe's room. You shut your eyes quickly and pretend to be asleep. You feel soft hands shake your arm. You slowly open your eyes and "wake up". "Hey darling let's get you out of this rank room." Zoe says helping you up. You nod and laugh at her comment. You both walk to her room and get tucked in. Her bed wasn't huge but you didn't mind. You both would share the bed all the time when you were younger. She was like your older sister you never had. 

A/N

The Long Lost Story you all have missed. This is my favorite chapter BY FAR!! I hope you guys like it!!! XX Adella