Surprise Birthday Party (1)

If you are still reading this crappy book then ....i dont know what to say except for Thank You!

Chloe's POV

I woke up from...well i dont know. .I walked down and realized that i was alone in the house.....well not exactly alone, They are 2 guards outside who control when to open the gate and when to not. they are 2 more guards outside the Main door. I guess i will talk to them when i am done with breakfast.

I walked into the kitchen and found a note on the fridge. 

Hey Chloe , We Are Out , Whenever You Wake Up , Call  Louis, Its Urgent
All The Love , Haz.

I guess that would be urgent , if he is saying so. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Louis' number.

{L - Louis , C- Chloe}

L- Hello?

C- Hey Louis , Chloe here, Harry left a note saying that you need to talk to me?

L- Oh yeah , Meet me at Star Bucks. 

he ended the call before i could ask him why. I quickly changed into *outfit above* and ate a granola bar. I rushed outside , saying bye to the guards and found a cab outside. wow miracle. even though the distance was not much i still got inside and told the driver to drive me to Star Bucks. He asked for 5 dollars but I  gave him 5 dollars extra for the petrol i used..i mean the cab used , since i made him drive fast which used more petrol.

I ran inside Star Bucks to find Louis sitting with the window,

''Hey Louis!" i gave him a hug , which h  gladly returned but then pulled me into his lap.

''Hi!'' he tried tickling me but i dodged his hands. 

''Heyyyyyyyyyyy!'' he whined like a baby. i giggled at how childish he could be even at 26 years. 

''by the way what was soooooooooooooooo urgent that you called me here'' i asked curiously.

''yeah i forgot , Zayn is waiting for you , somewhere in the shops surrounding Star Bucks ''(made it up) before anyone could say anything i went to my next stop. I Found Zayn looking through at the Forever 21 window. I ran inside and hugged him.

''Hey Chloe , Quick go to the Disney Store , Liam is waiting for you there'' really Zayn?! i  rushed out and ran towards the Disney Store , i looked for harry in every row and found him in the last one.

'' Harry! There You Are!'' he gave me one of his famous dimpled smiles. 

'' Chloe , sweetie go to Floor number 3 in Primark'' okay I am not a football. I just ran outside and went to Primark. all these shops were really close by the way.. i walked into the elevator and clicked the button which said floor 3. That's the men's section i think. The moment i got out i spotted Niall. 

''Niall tell me what the hell is going on!'' i was just fed up of this game. He chuckled

''No time for that , Go to hugo boss , Liam is there waiting'' the hell! I went there , not running this time. Don't wanna tell me , so Don't.

i reached their , and spotted Liam near the reception

''hey Chlo-'' i cut him 

''LIAM IF YOU SAY 1 MORE THING ABOUT ME GOING SOMEWHERE I SWEAR I WILL KILL MYSELF''I swore.

''okay okay I was just gonna say that I am going to drive you home'' i groaned , what the hell is happening in my life right now! I dragged him by his hand to the parking lot.