Painful Lesson

"Ring!" the school bell rang signaling the end of English class. Pupils of Class 4 C were waiting for their Mathematics teacher to come in. While waiting, the students fooled around jovially.

Remarkably, Joseph, who is a notorious bully, started to disturb the other pupils. He made humdinger faces at the other students to amuse them too. Joseph wanted to showcase his talent by doing a stunt that he watched on the television. He climbed onto a table and tried to stand on one leg.

The prefect, Ayden, tried to stop him. However, his warnings fell on deaf ears. Disastrously, the table was wobbly and Joseph lost his balance. He fell to the ground with a loud thud. Everyone gasped in horror. Joseph whined in anguish. The pupils of 4C crowded around Joseph as tears welled up in his eyes.

Mr. Lee, the Mathematics teacher, stepped into the classroom. Ayden rushed to him and explained the predicament. Mr. Lee notified the General Office.

A few first-aid trained teachers arrived on the scene. They treated the minor injuries while the General Office called for an ambulance.

The ambulance arrived on the double. The paramedics brought Joseph into the ambulance on a stretcher. The ambulance whisked off to the hospital as fast as it came. Joseph learned a very painful lesson indeed. This ineradicable incident would be etched in his mind forever.

Thank u s19g14o16 for ur support!